Chapter 5

(Yn's pov)
(Skip time to friday)

It's finally friday I can't believe I survived Taehyung and im not going to work today. I wake up by the sound of a ringing phone it was mine.Lisa was calling me I wonder.

Lisa:hi yn you awake

Yn:yes I just woke up now

Lisa:ok good wait you going to work

Yn:no

Lisa:ok meet us at the xxxxx cafe

Yn:ok sure

Lisa:do you remember the plan

Yn:why would I forget

Lisa:ok good byee

Yn:bye

I ended the call and got ready.

The clothes:

I did my hair into a messy ponytail am too lazy to do my hair

I did my hair into a messy ponytail am too lazy to do my hair.I made myself breakfast.

The food:

It was so delicious im so glad I could cook

I made my way to the bus stop waiting till I saw someone, it was sunghoon I was mentally screaming.
"Ah yn taehyung said I should pick you up"he said smiling.I smile at him sitting at the front sit.We went to the cafe and find the others already chatting and stuff."finally the couples are here"bibi said when I mentally shit talked about her.I forcly smiled to jennie who was here with a boyfriend and so called bestie beside her.

I sat next to lisa "here" she gave me a boba."thanks".

"so why are we here,I would of been shopping right now you know that"sana said annoyed."we have something to say"lisa said."Jennie your so called 'friend' here is fake"I said receiving gasps from bibi and jimin and death glares from jennie and sana.

"What do you mean yn are you jealous she is a better friend than you"jennie shouted while sana smirked at me.

"Jennie listen for once we even have proof"lisa said while jennie was wanting to leave, lisa showed her the video while she was watching it she felt bad she was almost at the urge to cry.