| C H A P T E R || N I N E |

Start from the beginning

Minho entered his mouth again but didn't except the younger to fight for dominance this time. He smirked in between the kiss pressing their bodies flush together until the younger felt tingles from his head to toe.

Minho ended the kiss even if he didn't want to, he had to. They held each other in the same position gasping for air for a while, looking at each other in daze as if intoxicated by eachother's taste.

Minho didn't have to deny, he was already very weak in his knees from the younger's pheromones. He just couldn't resist pressing one more short but sweet kiss on the younger's lips.

"...do you want us to continue?",Minho asked as Jisung clutched into him tightly nodding slightly on the older's shoulder.

"..you must take the responsibility..", they parted as Jisung looked down at the big navy shaded patch on his light blue pants. "..of this."

"Hah..you really know how to drive me crazy."

The next thing Jisung knew was Minho taking off his leather jacket and wrapping it around Jisung hips and carrying him with his one hand under the his waist and other under the crook of his knee.

Jisung was taken by surprise by the effortlessness in Minho's action as he himself wasn't someone with light weight. He had a built up body. Or was it was just Minho's strength..? An Alpha indeed.

The drive didn't took time as Minho didn't care about speed limits and Jisung took his time looking at him in a state he couldn't see before. The older's ear were vibrant shade of crimson, his lips only reminded Jisung of the tricks they did to him and he had to bit on his lower lip for some reason, was he about to cry out something? He didn't have an idea.

The older looked focused on the road as Jisung couldn't help but to think. Was he making this face while he was kissing him with such passion? His t-shirt was wrinkled from where Jisung was gripping it and his hair messy but it all looked sensual thinking it was him who did it.

Jisung looked down at the seat being wet under him, feeling a little embarrassed he clutched on the older's jacket close to his chest. Maybe if he hides his face no one else can see it as well but that made things worst. The jacket held the older's scent which was quite dangerous to hold so close to his nose. That will only lead in him wanting more.

"I'm closing the windows.", Minho said after muttering at little "fuck" out of nowhere as he pressed the button on his side making the tinted glass windows move up and pack the whole car.

Jisung looked at him a little confused.

"No one else is allowed to take even a single sniff of your pheromones." He let out huskily, looking at Jisung straight in eyes. "Right now, you belong to only me."

Jisung gulped. He's just trying to get to Minho's house, it's for the mission. His repeated in his mind but the older's words echoed far more louder.

It was clear why they heading to the older's house but he was nervous, he's never felt this kind of thing before. He'll find out some way to get out of the situation. He assured himself but he inner omega had some different things planned. His abdomen pain wasn't something that could be healed by pain killers, his leaking pants weren't going to stop, the heat in body wasn't going to calm down until..

He looked at Minho and before he could process, the words escaped his mouth.

"I wish to kiss you..like there's no tomorrow."

Minho didn't respond at all until the next second Jisung heard a screeching sound with a jerk forcing him at the side when Minho parked the car the side.