Scorpio looked at me and smirked. "Do you think they'll let you? You are the prince and that too, the only one."

I sensed her piercing eyes killing me with that stare and looked at her "Ayo, Dagger Eyes, stop glaring at me. It feels like your tearing my eyes apart." She rolled her eyes and blew some air onto her painting. I clapped loudly for her to compliment her and she chuckled softly. Scorpio then turned to the door and said in a blod voice "Stop hiding and come in." I just frowned.

The door opened and in walked Cancer. She smiled widely at us and greeted us "Hey Pi and Scorp!" She walked towards Scorpio's painting and examined it carefully "Ooh, that's a good painting" Cancer complimented Scorpio and she thanked Cancer.

"Scorpio, don't you like to stay out of royal things?" Cancer said as she rested her elbow on my shoulder. Scorpio nodded. It was true, Scorpio dislikes interfering in royal matters and even got her parents to let her stay in the town, lucky her. "Then why are you here for this meeting?" Cancer questioned Scorpio.

The black-haired girl just sighed inturn. "I was getting ready to go to the for sea beach to relax and practise my fighting skills when somebody knocked on my door. I went to get it and Viola! The royal guards were standing right outside the doorstep. I, of course, welcomed them but they instead told me to get ready as I need to attend a meeting at the palace. I told them that I do not own any business there but they forced me to get ready for coming here. I was practically dragged out of my house so yeah." Scorpio explained.

Cancer laughed and fell on me while laughing. "Okay, okay, get away from me." As soon as I said this, Scorp grabbed Cance's arm, twirled her and made her sit on the nearby stool. I checked the time "there's still time, wanna race to the beach?" Scorpio looked at her painting "This is complete and I could use some fresh. So, why not?" Cancer had too stopped laughing and nodded in agreement. "Alright, last to reach is a rotten egg!" Saying this, I ran out the studio, careful not to be strangled by any guards, butlers or maids. I could hear a faint 'You cheater!!' from behind.

Scorpio's POV

"So, what's going on, rotten egg? Too rotten to move?" I said while holding my laughter back. "Ha ha, funny." Pisces pouted. Despite getting a head start, this Dummy lost from us. We were all presently on the beach, enjoying the gentle breeze. "Wanna play?-" Cancer suggested when one of those fancy guys at the palace came towards us. "Prince Pisces, Lady Cancer, Lady Scorpio, the meeting is about to start soon. You are requested to gather in the ballroom." Saying this, the guy turned and left. "Guess we gotta go..." Cancer saddened. She clearly didn't want to attend this but neither did I.

We all walked into the ball room where rich merchants, royal people and our families were. We were asked to stand beside our parents and separated ourselves. I spotted my mother and father and walked towards them. "Hello honey!" My mother said as she hugged me. "Good morning to you mom and you too dad." I greeted my parents and father patted my head.

"So, why was I brought here when I clearly stated that I do not want to a part of this?" I asked my father and he lifted his hand. My father shrugged. "I don't know, dear but if you are brought here, certainly it is important."

After a few minutes, the king finally started addressing the people. "Greetings to you my dear citizens of the Water realm. As you all maybe wondering as to why you all here, I will tell you the reason. It has come to my notice that the upcoming generation wants to visit and explore the other realms rather than stay in the water realm and underwater. Many have been sneaking into other realms and ended up getting caught because of their aquatic characteristics. So, we are all here to discuss on this matter."

There was a huge murmur in the hall. It was true though, a lot of people keep sneaking out of the water realm and ended up getting caught. Everyone did want to end this but no one dared to confess this to the royals. The three of us, me, Cancer and Pisces, wanted one thing and that was-

"A peace treaty between the realms!" Came voice from the far left. Cancer was standing from her seat and was staring sternly as the king. The king turned to where the voice came from and saw Cancer. "Oh, aren't you the daughter of Duke Carlos. So you propose a treaty. And young lady, how is peace exactly possible? The realms will not agree."

"But, have you even tried doing that? You can't stop anyone from going out of the realm even if you alot knights there. People will still go out and you can't stop them. So why not peace between the realms? Give it a try. I mean you did say you wanted a solution to all this and we gave you one." I added on. If Cancer could gather the courage to say this, then I need to support her. The king then glanced at me. "Scorpio? I am surprised you came and on top of that suggested your opinions. But will they agree is that worries me. You know how stuck up they are."

And then the Duke stood up "The girls are not saying anything wrong. We should support this suggestion and try to execute it. Why not give it a shot? We always make the kids attend the meetings and not even let them give their suggestions." Cancer was staring at her dad in shock. Even I was shocked.

After that, many people agreed with us and asked the king to atleast try. The king grinned widely, "I can't say no to all of you, can I?" He then stood up "Fine, I will try. But please don't keep your hopes up, we never know for sure. Since the Air Realm is not as much stuck up as the other two, I will try and create peace between us. Then I will try the other two. Thank you all, the meeting is now dismissed."

Did the king just Flipping agree with us?!?! After the king left and people started to head out, Pisces came running towards us "How did you both convince that old man?! Teach me your waysssss!" He grabbed my shoulders and shook them hard. "Stooooooopppppppppp" I said in a dizzy tone.

-------------