Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Khalil smiled at Kesha and she walked away and he went in the house. "Hey mama!" yelled Khalil. "Come here boy." said Khalil's mom (Camille) from in the kitchen. Khalil walked into the huge kitchen where his two brothers and sister were. His oldest brother, Kasey, was a senior at their school. Khalil was the second oldest, then there was his sister Kristina, she was freshman in high school, then his youngest brother Kameron who was in 8th grade.

Back to the story. "What's up?" said Khalil looking at Kasey. "Where have you been?" said Camille. "Friend house." said Khalil smiling. "Did you eat?" said Camille. "Yeah." said Khalil. "Alright." said Camille. "Bye." said Khalil smiling as he left the kitchen with Natasha and went up to his room.

Khalil looked at himself in the mirror and pulled his shirt off showing off his ripped body. "Baby.." said Natasha. "Yeah?" said Khalil looking at the locked door. "Come here." Said Natasha. Khalil walked over to Natasha and she pulled him on top of her. Khalil stared at Natasha body. Natasha was medium height, light brown eyes, thick and curvy but not fat, belly button piercing, long curly dark brown hair and a pretty face with dimples.

"What's up?" said Khalil smiling. "I want you..." said Natasha kissing Khalil and putting her arms around his neck. "Baby you got me." said Khalil kissing Natasha on her neck and laying in between her legs and she smiled at him. "It don't feel like it." said Natasha. "You wanna have sex or something?" said Khalil smiling. "Your mom is downstairs." said Natasha smiling.

"But you want it right?" said Khalil smiling with his deep dimples. "Yes I do but I don't wanna get caught." said Natasha laughing. "It's on you, shxt you be moaning loud for real." said Khalil smiling. "Shut up Khalil." said Natasha laughing and rubbing her hands all over his body. "I'm just saying." said Khalil as her hands went down to his lower waist and he looked at her and smiled.

"You a freak for real mane." said Khalil smiling. "I know." said Natasha. Khalil looked through his dresser to see if he had any magnums, he didn't. "I'll be back." said Khalil as he got up and went into Kasey room and was a little surprised because he seen Tamia laying beside Kasey in the bed but they weren't doing anything but talking. "Damn are y'all dating?" said Khalil.

"I didn't know y'all were related." said Tamia smiling. "Yeah my brother but shxt you got a..." said Khalil. "In the bathroom bruh." said Kasey smiling. "Alright." said Khalil as he went and got some. "What are you about to do?" said Tamia. "Um so you been fxcking my brother?" said Khalil smiling. "That was once or twice I haven't been with the whole world he took mines." said Tamia. "Okay then, bye." said Khalil laughing as he went back to his room.

Khalil locked his door and laid on his bed and Natasha climbed on top of him and she smiled as he pulled her shorts off, because it was late April so it was getting hot outside. "Is you ready for it?" said Khalil. "Yes." said Natasha as he laid her on her back and went in and she closed her eyes. Khalil was kissing her all on her neck and she was speechless at the moment but was feeling really good.

An hour and a half later after they were finished Natasha was laying on top of Khalil nude half sleep and he was texting on his phone. "I love you." said Natasha kissing Khalil. "I love you too baby." said Khalil. "I'm tired." said Natasha. Khalil laughed. "You should be, are you staying tonight?" said Khalil. "I don't think your mom would want that." said Natasha. "She probably gone now cause she work on Friday nights so stay ma." said Khalil.

"Fine." said Natasha smiling. "Good choice." said Khalil. "I need some clothes to sleep in." said Natasha. "You don't got no clothes on." said Khalil. "No cause of someone and you know I don't Khalil get me some clothes." said Natasha laughing. "Aight." said Khalil as he got out the bed with his shorts on and went in drawer and pulled out a shirt and basketball shorts and gave it to Natasha. "Thanks Bae." said Natasha as she went into his bathroom.

Khalil got back in the bed and Natasha laid beside him with the lights off so it was dark. "Why you so far from me?" said Khalil. "I'm sorry I wasn't trying to." said Natasha as she moved closer to Khalil and her back was against his stomach. "You got some big legs." said Khalil. Natasha laughed. "You must like them cause you tell me all the time." said Natasha.

"Hell yeah I do." said Khalil putting his hands down her underwear. "Khalil...like why..." said Natasha smiling. "Say something if you want me to stop." said Khalil smiling. Natasha laughed and turned face to face to him, although it was dark the street light was shining in his his room a little bit. Natasha put her hand on his chest and moved closer to him and put her leg around his waist and her hands traveled down his body. "Girl you a freak." said Khalil. "You are too." said Natasha laughing. They soon fell asleep.

*****LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS*****