Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kesha

I stared at Khalil and he winked at me and I giggled.

"I gotta break up with Zack and I gotta do it soon, I can't deal with him anymore it's too much." I said.

"I been telling you that but you don't wanna listen." Paradise said.

I slick went into a daze thinking about Khalil and he was smiling at me and I was smiling big and hard. 

"Kesha!" Kelsey yelled.

"What?" I asked snapping out of my trance.

"Come on." Paradise said.

"Where?" I said.

"Uh, the bell just rang." Kelsey said.

"Oh." I said as we got up and left the cafeteria.

We were walking and talking and I saw Zack kissing another girl and my jaw dropped. 

"Damn." Khalil said smiling as he went to his locker which was three down from mine.

"That's not funny at all." I said walking over to Zack.

"What the fuck?" Zack said turning around and realizing it was me.

"Um..Kesha baby...what are you doing?" Zack questioned.

"It's over, I'm through ya'll can have each other." I said about to walk back to my locker but he grabbed me back. 

"You not breaking up with me!" he said.

"So what you gonna do? Hit me or something? Cause if you are go right ahead cause I'm so done with your ass." I said.

"Fuck you then I don't want yo ass you just a hoe anyways." he told me.

"You'll come begging to me and I'm gonna tell you to kiss my ass. You stupid ass nigga." I said walking to my locker and opening it. 

"Damn." Paradise said.

They knew I was pissed because I am never a foul talker at all.

"Damn ma, I didn't know you had it in you." Khalil said smiling.

"Whatever, leave me the hell alone." I said slamming my locker and walking away.

"Shit you look good from behind." he said laughing.

I threw him the middle finger and kept walking. 

Khalil

"Khalil baby come on." Natasha said to me.

"Chill girl I'm coming." I said looking at Paradise and she started blushing.

"So um..Khalil." Paradise said smiling and playing with her hair.

Natasha stared her up and down like she was crazy.

"What's good shawty?" I said smiling and closing my locker.

"Um...excuse me but he has a girlfriend. You groupies need to move around." Natasha said.

Kelsey looked at Natasha.

"Bitch who you calling a groupie? I"ll beat your mothafuckin' ass right now hoe. Don't do me, you got me fucked up shit." Kelsey said throwing her books down. 

"Umhmm...aye chill for real." I said talking to Natasha.

"Whatever, lets go boo." Natasha said smiling as we started to leave.

"You not gonna be smiling too much longer when he dump yo ass for Kesha hoe." Paradise said.

I laughed. "Chill mane its not like that." 

"Fuck you and that stank ass girl ya'll ain't shit to me." Natasha said.

"Hold on bitch. Come say that shit to my face then." Kelsey told her.

Natasha stopped then she turned around and walked back towards Kelsey.

"Bae hell nah chill for real mane." I said grabbing her wrist gently. 

"No she just keep talking shit she just want me to beat her.." she began.

She didn't get the rest out because Kelsey hit her in the mouth while she was talking.

One thing was for sure Kelsey always did what she said she was gonna do and she was always fighting. A small crowd surrounded them as they fought throwing hard blows to the face and stomach area.

Damn! 

Natasha grabbed Kelsey hair and started yanking on it while Kelsey was punching Natasha all in the face.

"Bitch let my hair go! Hoe yo ass can't fight!" Kelsey yelled hitting Natasha really hard.

Natasha started slapping Kelsey and punching her in the stomach still holding onto her hair. They didn't fight too much longer because security came and escorted them away. 

"Damn mane they didn't have to do all that." I said.

"All over you huh?" Paradise said smiling.

"Not really she called ya'll some groupies I would have beat her ass too." I said laughing.

"I didn't wanna mess my beautiful face up." she said.

"Um...girl I guess." I said smiling and walking away. She was smiling ear to ear.