Chapter 6: Hurried

Choi Beomgyu arrived at the hospital

Choi Beomgyu arrived at the hospital. He entered the room where Yeonjun is. He takes a seat beside his bed and held the other's hand. He caresses it as if it's the most fragile thing he ever holds to.

"I'm sorry," he muttered and bit his lower lip, feeling some guilt inside him. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Jun. This is my entire fault," he continued.

Beomgyu is at that moment when he realized something is moving on the screen of EEG. His eyes widen when he saw some constant almost flat line started having movement.

"D-Dr. Kim! Dr. Kim!" Beomgyu shouted and dashed out as fast as he can and went to Dr. Kim's office.

When he came back together with the doctor, Dr. Kim froze and covered his mouth, couldn't believe by what he's seeing. "Finally, I saw it. Yeonjun, you're having brainwave activity."

"W-what does this mean, doc? Is he going to wake up sooner now? Is Soobin going to take him back now?" Beomgyu asked and glanced at Soobin who's sleeping beside Yoenjun's bed.

"We gotta check first where this brain activity is coming, we're going for MRI test."

"Yes, let's do that, doc!" Beomgyu agreed, feeling relieved.

"But first call Dr. Park too... I don't think Soobin's vital signs are normal for his state."

Inside a dream where Yeonjun and Soobin are together, walking side by side, and Yeonjun has been constantly talking about what's inside his dream as if his touring a visitor. Soobin is just quiet, listening to the other while observing the whole surrounding. This happened before Beomgyu noticed the brainwaves movement.

"...and I mostly built some skyscrapers that I don't even know why. Maybe I just like city lights- hey! Are you even listening to me?" Yeonjun noticed that Soobin's quiet for long now.

"I am-"

"Then what have I've been blabbering since we started walking?" Yeonjun challenged.

"You love music, you love to dance, you have a bestfriend name Choi Beomgyu, you love Iced Americano, you're a fan of so called pop band name TXT, you created people to not to make you feel alone but can't control them, you have two moons in here because you wanted to, and you built skyscrapers because you probably like city lights," Soobin enumerated and stops on walking.

"Oh! Wow! You're really listening," Yeonjun exclaimed and laughs again while clapping in amuse.

"Since I don't talk that well, I'm a good listener," Soobin reasoned out.

"Right! You don't talk that much, why? I'm curious or maybe you're just an introvert, well it's understandable!" Yeonjun exclaimed. "But how are we supposed to communicate if you're not going- oh heck!" Yeonjun shouted in surprised and he saw Soobin smirking at him. "Hey! Did you just speak in my mind!?"