Chapter 1: Dream

(Media: Trailer)

Choi Soobin opens his eyes and he found himself walking on an empty street, wired earphones plugged on his ears, and both hands are inside his trouser’s pockets

Choi Soobin opens his eyes and he found himself walking on an empty street, wired earphones plugged on his ears, and both hands are inside his trouser’s pockets. He continued walking and stops when he noticed a man leaning against the lamppost.

His blunt emotion didn’t changed but he’s still staring on that man. The man started to make a move and now they are facing each other. Soobin cannot see the whole feature of the man’s face. He took out something with him that’s inside his pants.

A coin.

Soobin flipped it and saw the man rushed towards him and as the man went closer Soobin can now clearly see a knife that’s pointing on him. The coin that is on the air dropped on Soobin’s palm and when he looked at it that’s when he confirmed something.

“Tails,” Soobin muttered and took in the coin inside his trouser again.

Soobin closes his eyes before the man could even stab him. When he opens his eyes again he’s now inside the bus. He leans his head against the window and took off the coin again from his pocket. He lowly flipped it and when it landed on his palm, “Crown,” he muttered and sighs.

The bus stops and he gets off. He saw someone waiting for him at the bus stop and immediately gave him a shed from the rain that is pouring. He smiles a little before holding the umbrella to shed the both of them.

“I told you I’m fine,” Soobin said as they continued walking.

“Yeah but still,” Hueningkai replied with a soft chuckles. “How’s the trip?” he asks.

“Great,” Soobin shortly replied as usual.

Soobin has been always blunt, cold, quiet, and short-worded since then. He rarely smiles as well or laughs. He doesn’t really find his life that amusing or amazing. He’s just existing not living at all but he value his life… somehow.

“Did you sleep while on your way? How was it?” Hueningkai asks again, worried is vivid in his tone.

Soobin noticed Hueningkai’s getting rained on from the side so he pulled him back beside him through holding his arm then he replied, “Someone trying to kill me… ended it before he could even do it.”

“Again? Soobin you know—“

“Kai, didn’t I tell you not to worry about?” Soobin cut him off as they stops from making any movements and nailed each other’s sight. Soobin smiles, “I’ll be fine.”

Hueningkai just laughs lowly and nods, “Yes sir! Let’s go home, you must be tired.”

Hueningkai is Soobin’s only friend. They’ve been together for over a decade and are living at small space near their university. Obviously, Hueningkai knows about Soobin’s ability and he’s also aware of something dangerous Soobin is been facing right now.