Author's Note

Dear Wattpad,

FIRST TIME READERS: SPOILERS AHEAD

In 2015, I wrote FlyGirl. How the world has changed since then.

Out of all the comments and suggestions I received on the story, the ones shipping Siobhan and FBI agent Jason Donnelly surprised me the most. You see, I had originally conceived Donnelly to be an ambivalent character. Neither good nor bad. It turned out that a lot of people out there thought he was the romantic hero. Here I thought people would like the romantic villain Alexander Cosetino. Shows you what I know.

So when I decided to re-write Siobhan and FlyGirl, I toyed with the idea of hooking those two up. Once I did, the story changed. So did Siobhan. Once she was a neurotic, clingy, irritating rich girl too insecure to leave Alex, but not happy with him or her circumstances.

Now she's different. So's Donnelly.

Love changes things.

It also changed from an action story to a romance.

Other things have changed, too. You'll see.

I know. Me, a romance writer? Who knew.

Thank you so much for your reads, your comments, and your votes. I appreciate your time and comments. I came up with this story because of you.

Best,

Liz

◇◇◇

©Copyright Liz Charnes January 2018

This work is protected by copyright and cannot be copied or used in any way without my express consent. Please don't steal it. Thank you!