Chapter 14 - The Act of Deception

Mulai dari awal

"What's wrong is there something on my face?"

I asked because he was staring at me for much longer than I thought. When he realized what he was doing, he suddenly apologized to me. While he was doing it, the other boys who noticed our interaction approached us.

"Sudou, did you do something to our princess?"

Princess? Is that my title now?

The one who yelled that was the guy named Ike. He was followed by a student named Yamauchi who I always see hanging out with him.

"Please stop that. I don't like being called a princess."

"But you are a princess."

He still insisted eventhough I told him not to. The other two didn't refute it and looked like in agreement with him.

"Tempest-san, as far as I know you are the princess of class D. And because of that, please give me the chance to become your knight in shining armor."

This made both of his friends freeze. He looked so happy saying those words that he disregarded the possibilities of me beating him up.

What a knucklehead. But I guess this can make things easier.

Before I could throw punches, I recalled Kiyo's request earlier, so I made a little plan of my own.

"I don't really need a knight in shining armor because I'm not a damsel in distress. But i would say this though.."

He looked disappointed but I didn't even care. The other two payed closer attention to what might happen and are preparing to make a run for it.

"Would you three mind to join me on my little thing."

This perked up their attention and now anticipating on what i will offer. Ike on the other hand are now drooling while looking at me.

These boys are far too excited for their own good.

I'm confident that they won't deny what I will ask them but seeing their faces especially Ike is making my stomach hurt.

Curse Kiyo. Well I guess I made him a promise to help out when he needed it.

After cursing them all in my mind, I made my declaration.

"I want you guys to join me on the study session."

I said while showing a dignified expression. They were surprised after hearing it but did not spoke any words.

Well I tried.

After a few seconds, sudou who have been listening for awhile spoke up.

"Uh Tempest-san. Why would you want us to join? I thought you don't like loser like us to interrupt your study group."

I don't recall saying I don't like letting students with low academics to join me.

"Where did that even came from? I never said that didn't I? In fact, I said in the previous days that I want to help the class progress remember?"

The three looked at each other and looked back at me. Then after that, Ike is the next one to speak.

"Yeah we remember that. But, I thought it's just your excuse to get closer to hirata."

He said in a confused manner which made me feel irritated for a second.

"That's some wild assumptions there buddy. Look, my intentions are genuine. I want to help the class improve because you dumbasses can't even help yourselves."