Birthdays and other... surprises - Part 2

Half an hour ago

Gun sat crossed legged at the table, licking his chocolate coated fingers, having devoured at least three pieces of chocolate cake already. Tinn was in a deep discussion with Tiw and Gun felt bored. He spread his arms behind Tinn's and Yo's chairs on either side of him and stared straight ahead. The sun was winding down as the restaurant started to get illuminated with tea lights and Gun smiled hazily, feeling the sugar rush.

When Tinn finally laughed and ended his conversation, he pulled himself back to his chair, taking a deep sip of water from his glass. Gun slid his hand under the table to rest on Tinn's lap who turned to his boyfriend, alarmed.

Jesus Christ, Gun.

To anyone watching, they looked like two friends, typically sharing one glass of water while the taller boy looked slightly uncomfortable for some reason. But Tinn's uncomfortable expressions were a result of Gun's fingers, caressing his lap, slowly and seductively(?).

"What are you doing?" Asked Tinn, through his teeth.

"Nothing", Gun shrugged, taking a spoon to scoop some icing from Tinn's piece of chocolate cake, before popping it into his mouth, a bit too sensually.

Tinn's gaze followed his actions, as his breath hitched unexpectedly. His own fingers slithered on his lap, lacing them with Gun's as he brought them to his lips conspicuously (or so he thought), which didn't go noticed by the others. Por lifted his eyebrows while talking with Sound and Win just shook his head.

"Let's go"

"Where?"

"Somewhere we can be alone?" Asked Tinn, who's confirmation came as a blush that ran from Gun's neck to his face as he slowly nodded.

They both stood up, hands dropping to either side, as if they weren't holding hands all this time.
The guys looked at them, as Gun just excused himself for a toilet break, leaving Tinn alone to express his excuse. He scratched his head, wondering what excuse he should come up with. Raising one finger, he started, before being interrupted by Kajorn.

"PHI-" he started and Tinn inhaled deeply, "Phi, I wanted to talk with you about something. There was a complaint about.."

"Jorn, is it urgent?" Asked Tiw, trying to give his best friend an excuse to slip out, but Kajorn was determined.

"Yes, Phi" Kajorn nodded, "the thing is, this student said that she only wants to talk to P'Tinn. I told her it's not possible, but she didn't listen.."

Tinn had to sit down and listen to Kajorn mumble about some ice coffee machine that was pre-ordered and lost in transaction somewhere and Tinn was definitely not interested in the whole situation. Gun was waiting for him, in the bathroom. And Jorn wasn't any close to finishing his presidential complaints.

"Jo-"

"PHI KAJORN!", came a loud voice that made everyone turn around.

A gang of girls in pink and purple short skirts suddenly crowded Kajorn, giggling loudly. Tinn grinned, as he stood up and took long strides to the bathroom, ignoring Kajorn's pleas for help. The moment Tinn stepped out, the girls circled Kajorn like a pack of hungry wolves and his facial expressions were almost mirroring Tinn's expressions minutes ago.

The moment Tinn rushed to the bathroom and opened the door, a fiery ball of red cotton was in his arms, all appendages wrapped around him like a giant octopus as Gun's lips attached onto his like he hadn't been breathing for decades. One of Tinn's arms gripped onto Gun's back as his other arm steadied himself by placing it on the closed door, holding onto dear life as Gun practically ate his lips off.

The moment they paused to take a breath, Gun was whimpering softly, as Tinn's entire face resembled a tomato.

"What took you so long?", asked Gun, his arms wrapped tightly around Tinn's neck, gripping onto his hair, slowly sliding down Tinn's protective embrace.

Tinn leaned against the door, catching his breath as his eyes fluttered shut for mini-seconds before gently placing his boyfriend on the floor. Gripping his cheeks, Tinn pressed his forehead against Gun's, thumb brushing gently as Gun smiled back at him.

"Missing you", Tinn replied, before tilting Gun's chin using his index finger to press his lips once again on the other. Gun's arms automatically tightened around Tinn's neck as he pressed himself against his boyfriend.

Tinn's arms wrapped around Gun's waist, pulling him even closer, if that was humanly possible, as the other slid onto the sink counter top, to wrap his legs around Tinn's waist. Tinn's fingernail sunk onto the granite counter top, leaning Gun downwards. Before either could understand what happened, a sudden sound alerted them, as they broke apart, arms wrapped with each other.

"SHIT" yelled Gun, as he slipped down from the sink to hold onto the tap that had apparently broken and showered them from head to toe.

They looked at themselves, then at each other before laughing out loud. They were soaked to the bone, and the broken tap that was still spraying the water like a fountain wasn't helping.

"What do we do?" Asked Tinn, taking out his outer shirt to wrap it around the broken tap.

"I don't know!" Gun sighed, as he helped Tinn, "should we call the other's?"

"Alright, give me a minute" Tinn said before tightening the soaked shirt around the tap, "let's go"

He grabbed his boyfriend's arm and practically sprinted out to the restaurant, knowing pretty well what to expect from the rest of the gang. To say that they were surprised was an understatement as Win and Pat started laughing after the initial shock.

Por shrinked to the corner pulling Gun, before giggling, "if y'all couldn't be more obvious about what you were doing in the bathroom, this is enough proof"

"It's not our fault, Ai Por", replies Gun, his face contorted with embarrassment, "they have cheap quality taps"

"Yeah yeah, say that to yourself." Por grinned before leaning close to whisper, "your swollen lips say otherwise"

Gun's face was on fire. He looked over at Tinn who was calmly explaining the situation along with Tiw to the restaurant management. The girls who were circling Kajorn were now circling Tinn as well, and Gun smiled.

Of course, he's hot, thought Gun, but he's also mine. All mine.