2. Letters to my son.

On Saturday night they watched a Marvel movie as Tinn explained all the characters to Gun, who was more focused on his boyfriend's moving lips. When he finally got Gun to focus, Tinn couldn't help but adore how the other boy's eyes lit up with happiness and excitement during the fight scenes.

Of course, he'll be excited during fight scenes.

They had dinner with Tinn's parents, who were extremely attentive to Gun, which warmed Tinn's heart. He enjoyed watching his boyfriend be best friends with his dad, and appreciated by his mom. Especially since he knew what kind of a person Gun was. Next he helped Tinn pack the boxes for his new apartment, while making fun of the random objects that fell off his box, while Tinn grimaced. That night, they continued the rest of the movie and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday mornings at Tinn's place was Gun's favorite. He stretched on the bed, the next morning, and looked over at Tinn, who was snoring, quite comically, next to him, with his head turned towards the nightstand. Gun quickly looked over at the time and sighed, seeing that it was just half past six. And it was Sunday. He groaned and covered himself with the blanket, the shuffling alerting his boyfriend, who turned around to look at him with a warmth that was always radiating around him.

"Good morjnsgh" Tinn mumbled, the last set of syllables disappearing back into his mouth as Gun laughed at the cuteness.

"Good morning, Mr. School President. Did you sleep well?" He turned to face Tinn clearly, resting his hand under his head.

Tinn breathed softly, blinking to focus on his boyfriend before the words seeped into his brain in slow motion.

"I'm not the school president anymore" he whispered, eyes running all over the boy next to him, marking his features only with his gaze, rendering the other shy.

"Oh, you aren't?" Gun whispered softly as he felt the other shift next to him.

Suddenly Tinn was on top of him, hovering over while his eyes danced along the other's features. Leaning down to press a soft kiss on Gun's cheek mole, he pulled back up and grinned.

Devil. Gun thought to himself.

"I'm not" Tinn replied, and leaned down to capture Gun's lips in a soft peck, "I'm just your boyfriend"

That was all Gun wanted to hear as his arms wrapped around Tinn's neck, pulling him down to kiss him right. Tinn's arms buried under Gun, as he tilted his head to kiss him back, ardently. Gun's lips were quivering under his, as their breaths mixed with each other, creating a warm atmosphere. Tinn felt Gun's legs wrap around his, feet gently running up as Gun's fingers gripped on his hair, pulling at it whenever Tinn bit his lips.

A few seconds passed as they tumbled in the sheets, lips attached to each other in a feverish embrace, not noticing a presence at the door. A sudden sound alerted the boys, as Gun pushed Tinn onto the bed once again, eyes glassy, breathing heavily.

"Did you hear that?" He whispered as Tinn tried to get himself organized after being rudely pushed over, mid-makeout.

"Huh?"

"Tinn, the door's open.."

"Huh?"

Gun looked over at his boyfriend, eyes narrowed in annoyance and pulled himself out of bed. Tinn fell back on the bed with a groan and buried his face on the pillow in defeat. He never got to make out with his boyfriend, unlike how he wanted to all day, and it annoyed him.

"Tinn.." Gun started, his voice cautious, and Tinn mumbled to the pillow in reply, "who brings your mail in the morning..?"

That woke Tinn up if he wasn't already before. Gun was standing by the door, a couple of letters in his hand, while he looked at Tinn, his entire being as pale as a sheet.

Shit. Mom.