Mine - Elijah x reader

*BUZZ*
A meeting was called and we all looked toward Elijah, "Someone ate all our snacks!" He yelled, we all gasped and looked around. "Even the secret stash?" Daniel asked, clearly worried. "Even the secret stash." Eli claimed, disappointed.
"RED SUS!" Judah yelled, he does this every time, its weird if he doesn't now.
"Judah, you do this every time! It's not me!" Brittany yells back. They continued going back and forth but Micah started talking to me so i was able to block them out. "Hey, do you wanna parter up? You know, for safety?" He asked. I hadn't talked to him much before so i was a bit nervous "okay I guess." I replied back with a small smile. I could see Elijah in the corner of my eyes staring at Micah.

Micah pov:
Brittany and Judah we arguing as usual but Y/N was standing next to me so i decided to talk to her. "Hey do you wanna partner up? You know, for safety?" She turned to look at me, her eyes looking away, i could tell she didn't like eye contact. "Okay I guess." She said, smiling slightly. I could somewhat see Elijah staring at me, i knew he liked her but he isn't doing anything so why can't I? I do feel slightly bad though.

Elijah pov:
I saw Micah talking to Y/N. The girl he knows I've liked for ages! She seems nervous but she's like that a lot. She doesn't like people all that much. I didn't want to say anything to Micah since then he might get mad at me and she might find out I like her. She looked really pretty but i don't know if i could tell her i like her? Micah might even tell her if I don't.

Back to y/n pov:
Judah and Brittany finished arguing after Shiloh broke them up, "We don't have any evidence, So i say we skip." We all skipped. Shiloh is pretty much who keeps up sane. Without her we would all probably wreck the map.
Micah and I went off together but a few other people followed us out. "You look really nice today," Micah said, making me turn to face him. "Uh thanks," i said, smiling again, I'm not used compliments but I know Micah means it. "Oh hey Elijah," Micah said, looking past me, he was stood in the doorway with an angry expression. "Hey," he replied, walking up and standing behind me, facing the opposite direction. I'm not sure what he was so mad about but i decided to pay it no mind for now. "So Y/N," Elijah started, not facing me but i turned to face him, "do you wa-"
BUZZ
Another meeting sounded. I couldn't be bothered listening even though i should be. I just know Judah got thrown out. Elijah was looking at me when i glanced over at him then he quickly looked away. I've always liked Elijah but he's got the rest of the girls around here that could be so much better than me. "Hey y/n?" Micah asked, still standing next to me. I hummed in response and turned to face him. "Do you still want to partner up or do you want to split up?" He asked, trying to get me to look him in the eye. I continued to avoid it but responded quietly, "Let's split up for now." I could tell his expression dropped slightly but his tone, "okay." We for some reason voted out Brittany but anyway. I went off on my own but I could hear someone behind me, maybe two people even i didn't want to turn around to check though.

I continued to my task until i reached the correct room. As i was doing my task I heard two voices getting closer. Then there was two of the boys standing in the doorway looking at me. Elijah and Micah. I looked towards them, "Y/n." Elijah started. "Can I speak to you?" He looked nervous. "Sure?" I followed him out of the room as Micah stood beside the door inside. "So Y/n.." he spoke softly, "I like you." He finished quickly. I just stood there dumbfounded and wide-eyed. "It's okay if you don't i just needed to tell you because Micah was getting way too close." I couldn't think of anything to say but i managed to tell him the same about how i felt. He hugged me tightly and I could see over his shoulder, Micah in the room with a dirty look. I'd never seen him annoyed like this. We let go and walked back over. "See Micah, She's mine." I just stood behind him shyly as Micah pushed past us walking off. Eli turned around and winked at me then we finished off our tasks together.

A/N
I'm so sorry that it took so long, i had homework and then I was at my dads so yeah. Hope you like it <33
-Milo