Enemies? - Elijah x Reader

Request from emeryyhuangg

Y/n pov:
A meeting was called and Shiloh started talking, "Someone shattered a glass!" Everyone gasped. "Who would do that?" Elijah said, god he was so annoying but at the same time he was so cute. "Whatever Elijah, is anyone sus?" I said, he looked at me with annoyance. "RED SUS!" Judah yelled, as expected at this point. "So help me, Judah!" Brittany yelled back. "We don't have enough evidence, so i say we skip." Shiloh says, we all agree, she is the smartest after all. Not sure how Elijah is related to her but oh well. We all skip and shiloh hands out our task cards. "Spread out snd get your tasks done, there is 2 imposters among us." I don't need it though because I'm an imposter I just need to find my partner and I'm hoping it isn't Mary. No offence to her but she's kinda dumb at the game.

I was following Josiah around watching him do tasks when Elijah and Micah came in. Elijah gave me a weird look which I questioned for a second but he then threw Micah out. It took me by surprise and obviously Josiah too but I had to act quickly. I threw him out and came back to Elijah. "Maybe you aren't so bad at this," he said, backward compliment?

If people saw us together they'd know something was up, Elijah and I have always butted heads with each other. So i had to go out another door where I saw Judah standing right next to a bunch of open soda bottles, Elijah must have done it before we threw out the other boys, and behind me came Daniel and Shiloh. Judah turned around and saw us all standing there with shocked faces. I Daniel called a meeting and shouted, "Judah opened all our soda and now they're all flat!"
"Okay, i know i was right there but it wasn't me." He explained
"You sure? Because we saw you standing right there?" I questioned. Elijah gave me another look from beside Shiloh.
"Yes! SOMEONE THREW OUT MICAH AND JOSIAH" He said, throwing everyone off his trail for a bit. Everyone still voted him out anyway. "Judah was not the imposter?" Shiloh sounded so confused as his role was shared. "We need to do our tasks and watch out for the imposters."

We all split up and do tasks. Elijah snuck up behind me and pulled me into a closet, "We need to team up, okay?" He said, we were really close and thank god it was dark because i was bright red. "Im aware of that, Idiot." I taunt, trying to keep my cool. He was talking strategies with me and once we were done he made sure it was clear outside and pulled my arm, he was walking backwards because i didn't want to get out, just to be sure. He was pulling me but i fell straight on top of him, our lips crash into each other. Neither of us pulled back though. Our lips moved together in sync, as if practiced. After a bit I got off him and stood up, scratching the back of my neck as he looked up at me with wide eyes. He stood up too, acting like nothing happened. He walked away and I just stood there until Brittany walked in with Mary. "Y/n, why are you just standing there?" She asked me, walking up and checking if I'm alright. "Oh yeah, I'm fine." I say, trying to play it cool. "Ok, want to come with us to do some tasks?" She asked, in a kind tone. "Sure," I said with a small smile.

As we were about to leave, Elijah came back in but it seemed like he was avoiding me. He didn't look my way once but threw out Brittany before i could say anything. At this point i knew was to do. I threw out Mary even though she wasn't much of a threat. Again, he walked off without a word. It hurt, i have to admit. I've liked him for a while now but he hates me, i dint know what happened earlier or what it means but i cant not think about it. To let it out I go and draw on some pictures in the hall. When suddenly another meeting was called.

"Y/N, did you sabotage oxygen? Because you took my breath away." William said, winking and pointing at me. "Thanks I guess?" I say, uncomfortable by the people that are looking at me. I could see Elijah in the corner of my eye giving William a death glare. What the hell? We kissed then he acted cold, William flirted with me and he got defensive. Im getting very mixed signals here.
"Guys! I think its Y/N, has anyone seem them do an actual task?" Daniel said, looking from person to person.
"I did, they did trash earlier." Elijah butted in, looking at me with puppy eyes.
"Oh, sorry Y/N." Daniel looked back at me.
"Its alright Daniel. I think its William though." I said, we only need to get him out then we win.
"Fair enough." Elijah voted him and so did I.
"Good enough for me." Daniel was about to vote and Shiloh was zoned out so she didn't stop him. When she was back she knew they had lost so she just voted William, and he voted skip. "William was not an imposter." Shiloh sounded so disappointed, she knew they'd lost. Music sounded through speaker and Eli and I danced together. He turned to me and said, "Hey, sorry about earlier. It was a good kiss i was just so confused about everything and I didn't think i could face you in case you were mad." I walked up to him and kissed him again. I put my hands on his shoulders and his arms wrapped around my waist after a second. When we pulled away i said, "its alright, Eli." We continued dancing and left all the crewmates outside questioning nearly everything Elijah and I have always said.