Chap 1 - A portal amongst nature.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tubbo was walking in a random forest he found, it was nice. Away from the busyness from the server. all the drama. murder. Just a nice time to relax all by himself. I mean earlier he was worried the forest would be all wet as it rained earlier but it seemed it was out of the clouds reign, which made it even better as he got to lay down in a patch of grass he found and not be covered in wet grass which isn't that enjoyable, I mean paired with the scolding Ranboo would give him Aswell wouldn't be that pleasant. With his mind travelling off everything around him, The rocks, the flowers, trees, grass. everything, had just felt it was all underneath him. like he was floating. 

snap

The snap of a stick near him quickly brought him back to reality. "Shit." He scolded himself under his breath, I shouldn't have let myself go at a place I have no idea where the fuck I a- He thought, Sitting up. But before his thought could finish, he heard another twig snap paired with what sounded like a bird in the distance. now he was mostly on edge. His feet quickly made their way onto the floor as Tubbo Brought out an axe. not his shield yet as it could just be one of his friends messing with him. The glow of the enchanted item lit Tubbos face while he started looking around for anyone who could be there. He felt as if someone was watching him from all angles somehow, but it seemed no-one was there.

"Okay, wow. I hate this." His voice muttered. He more he looked the More the feeling kept getting stronger. He couldn't shake it off at all. 

idfk, portal noises?? I aint the sound effects guy im the writer 

his head cocked back to the noise his whole-body following suite. now in front of the boy was a, nether portal? but there was something about it. the normal bright purple, similar to endermens eyes had changed. 

"The fuck..." He looked at the portal with confusion and after a while he Quickly checked behind his shoulders to see if anyone was there but as it had been for the past couple minutes no-one was there. So he decided to examine the Portal. maybe some trick by Dream or someone. if so there has to be some sort of clues. Tubbo would have normally been more cautious but since His brain itself had time to relax earlier it didn't fully seem the need to freak out. His hooves slowly approached the Portal, He put his hand on the side of obsidian, it was warm. which means it was newly placed by someone. His tail stuck up slightly at the thought but continued. Looking closely with His good eye something could be seen edged into it. 'XD'