•Falling in love•

I've been dreading to write this chapter

also read a/n bc opinion is needed!

----

Pink

"Good luck," Niall smiled and ruffled my head of hair. I blushed and pushed his arm away. "Byeee," I said softly and wrapped my arms around his neck, having to go on my toes to hug him. "Hug me when something goes wrong or right, boo," He whispered and I nodded against his neck. "Kay," I mewled and pulled away from his embrace. He have me a final wave and a pet on the head before walking out and locking the door on his way. I rushed onto the couch and pulled the curtains apart, peering out the window as Niall got into his car, making sure he was safe.

I smiled in relief and drew the curtains back inward before grabbing my phone off the coffee table, hesitating at Harry's number because I may or may not have him on speed dial. My knee bounced anxiously as I nibbled at my nails, making the nail polish worse since it was already chipping off from the start. I jumped at the buzz and saw that Niall had texted. I tapped on the bar and bit my lip.

Blonde Snowflake
--Call him you fucktard.

I sighed weakly and called him after screaming 'fuck it' mentally. I jogged up the steps and into my room as my phone ringed, checking myself out in the full length mirror. I cringed at my messy and slightly greasy hair, crinkled shirt and loose pink boxers with white hearts around it. I have to look presentable and I have to be ready for what I'm going to do. My heart clenched at the sound of his voicemail. Probably has work and he gets out at....10 pm.

"Hey. Sorry I couldn't receive your call any sooner. Leave a message after the beep or text me."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Hey Haz, it's Lou here. Just calling to say that....I have something to tell you so.....Come over when you're out of work if you have the time. See you soon," I said softly and ended the message before plopping down on the floor in front if my mirror. Having to wait for him is already anxious enough and it's leaving my bones jittery. "I hate you so much," I whispered as I pressed my forehead against the mirror.

"But I'm also falling so fucking hard."

❁❁

"Niall, I have an hour till he comes over and you're saying that you're off to Liam's? Louise has already had to have a night shift because her boss decided to have a sale at TopShop," I whined, holding my stuffed alpaca close to my chest. "Lou, it's Black Friday. Of course theirs a sale," He chuckled and I huffed. "But I'm left alone in this house with no support whatsoever! Niall please," I groaned and he laughed at the other end. "I love you sweetie. Now I gotta go and get yourself ready too! Byeeeee!" He squealed. "Niall don't you dare!" I screeched but he had already ended the call before he could hear everything else.

"Shit," I breathed and rubbed my face. I checked the time and quickly tossed my phone aside. Nine thirty. Nine fucking thirty. I literally had to turn off almost everything that counted time around the house just so I wouldn't get nervous but that didn't go as planned. I hopped off the bed and breathed slowly. I'll be perfectly fine. Confessing isn't that hard....is it? Biting my lip, I went back to the time that Niall confessed to Liam. Niall ended in happy tears, possibly a hickey, and a handful of feelings and haziness along with a life long kiss to remember. I paced back and fourth across my room, nibbling at my now nail polish free nails.

I squeaked and fell on my bum at the sound of the doorbell ringing. I shot up and checked myself at the body length mirror. I wanted to look presentable but I also wanted to feel comfy so I went for the simple pink galaxy leggings, a pink tank top and a large baggy pink cardigan that was loose and knitted. I sighed deeply and sauntered down the steps to the sound of the bell ringing a second time. "Wait up!" I mewled and made it to the door on time before unlocking it. Upon opening the door, I trained myself so many times to expect the unexpected....Still gets surprised either damn way.