INNOVATION

Pink is a very adventurous kind of person, she always loved exploring new things that suits her passion. After college, Pink thought of owning and running a business, since she loves the food and beverage industry she came up with an idea of opening a bar with lodging. 

However, out of busyness Pink cannot take full hands-on her business. Being an adventurous type she is, she's having a hard time answering queries, inputting bookings, and focusing to this specific business because she also has a lot of things to attend like her farm and livestock, errands, and extra activities.

After finding different solutions to aid her problem, she bumped-in with an ads that talks about chatbots. Pink became interested so she started studying and invested effort in creating her own automated conversation that could really help her in her business. A few days of studying made her gain knowledge with this type of AI. 

Pink learned that this chatbot is an automated conversation that she can add to her company's marketing to help her engage to clients and guests. Pink made steps and procedure in making the chatbot that might encourage people that wants to start their own business, below are the steps;

Step 1: Choose any chatbot maker platforms; (Pink chose Manychat)

Step 2: Sign Up and choose channel like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, etc.; (Pink chose Facebook Messenger)

Step 3: Input email address;

Step 4: Choose what solution fits your business? it could be inbox, advertisements, etc.; (Pink chose inbox)

And that is all, you can now start making your chatbot. If you are starting a business and your problems are similar to Pink's you can follow the steps she made. Pink started making the chatbot by looking at the platforms dashboard; at the dashboard there are 6 tabs (Home, Contacts, Growth Tools, Automation Live Chats, Broadcasting, and Settings). Pink then chose and clicked Automation -> Automation Tools -> Basic Automation -> Default Reply -> Start. All you have to now is make the flow you wanted. There you have it, just like Pink you have now created your own chatbot.