Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. I blindly shut it off and opened my eyes. 8:30 AM. I turned over to see Mikey lightly snoring with his mouth slightly open. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I had a meet up today at 10 AM. I quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, totally forgetting to bring my clothes into the bathroom. I slightly walked into the pitch black room and found my suitcase in the dark. Our curtains we're closed and I thought about opening them but I didn't want to wake Mikey. Suddenly I started hearing quiet moans from the bed and I looked over and squinted, trying to see Mikey.

I walked over to him to see him rocking back and forth. I laughed and straddled him, feeling his hard one against me. He started grinding on me, still asleep. I felt my own friend growing and laughed, kissing his parted lips, "You are one horny boy." I hopped off of him and grabbed my Playlist pass and silently shut the door behind me.

I grabbed a banana and a yogurt and ate it we'll I made my way across the lobby. I saw girls sprawled out on the lobby floor, fast asleep, hoping to get a chance to meet their idol. I made my way outside and caught a golf cart to the building my meet up was in.

It was 9:15 when i got inside the building. "Hey Luke!" A familiar voice called. I turned around to see Ricky standing there with his arms open. "Hey Ricky" I said, hugging him. "We have to get together and hang out! You should definitely go to the One Mill party tonight!" Ricky babbled. "Um I don't have one million followers." I spoke quietly. "It doesn't matter as long as your my guest, you and Mikey can just come with me, here put your number in my phone ." Ricky said, getting my number. I smiled, "Aw thanks Ricky!" I smiled. "I'll text Mikey", Ricky said as he walked towards the curtain of his meet up.

The meet up took up about 3 and a half hours. As i was walking out of the building my phone buzzed.

Mikey Murphy

Lunch? :)

I smiled and responded, "Rocco's Pizza, in 15?"

Mikey Murphy

See you then xx

Right as I hoped on my golf cart and it started exited the back parking lot, Ricky hopped on. "Hey, what are you doing for lunch?" I wasnt sure what to say, do I invite him to lunch with my and Mikey or not? "Um I'm going to Rocco's pizza with Mikey... Did you want to come?" I asked. "Sure!" He responded, smiling as big as the grinch.

When we got to Rocco's Mikey smiled and then saw Ricky and smiled even bigger. "Hey Ricky I didn't know you we're coming!" He said, hugging Ricky. "Me either, Luke just invited me." Ricky spoke, smiling at me. I gave him a half smile and we found our table. I sat across from Ricky and Mikey and ordered a glass of ice tea. "Your hands are literally so soft." Ricky said, grabbing Mikey's hand and holding it. My breath hitched as I watched Ricky lean in and whisper something to Mikey,Mikey laughed. "THANK GOD" I yelled, as the waitress came back with our drinks. "I'm starving, can I get a veggie pizza, please" I asked, turning to Mikey and Ricky. "Make that 2", Ricky spoke. "Ya I'll just have that too", Mikey added. The waitress nodded and walked away. "Mikey, I've been thinking.. we should collab. And Luke too!" Ricky spoke. "What collab?" Mikey asked. "Well for me and Luke we could do the waxing challenge or something fun like that, and for me and Mikey we could do the what's in my mouth or touch my body challenge." Ricky spoke. "That would be fun but I'm kind of a dirty person.. who knows what I'd make you touch or put in your mouth." Mikey loudly whispered. I nearly choked on my iced tea, "excuse me, I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick.

I splashed water on myself and went through twitter and then walked back to our table to see Mikey and Ricky laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Ricky was just telling my all the fun things we're going to do at the one mil party tonight." Mikey spoke. "and afterwards" Ricky added as he winked at Mikey. "You have got to be kidding me" I silently whispered. The waitress came back with our 3 pizzas and set them down in front of us. "Can I get you anything else?" She asked. A great idea popped into my head. Mikey was going to make me jealous, lets see how he likes it. "You're eyes are beautiful" I spoke. She blushed. "You're not too bad yourself." She responded. "Do you think you can show me where the bathrooms are?" I smiled, winking. "Sure, just follow me." I looked at Mikey to see his mouth open. I raised my eyebrows at Mikey and left the booth.

Once the waitress showed me where the bathrooms were, one of the other waitresses called for her. She quick gave me her number and disappeared. I walked into the bathroom and messed up my hair and did a few push-ups. "Ok I think I'm good." I said to myself in the mirror. I walked back out to see Mikey eyeing my as I walked out of the bathroom. "I've got the bill." Ricky said as I sat down.

After we left it was already 3 pm and Mikey had a meet up so i headed back to the lobby and just chatted with people in the lobby and by the pool area until it was time for the party.

A breeze hit me as I walked in and recognized a bunch of faces. "LUKE!" Ricky yelled over the loud music. "There are some people I want you to meet." I followed Ricky and met all of O2L, Shane Dawson, and Joey Graceffa and his boyfriend, Daniel. "What are you doing boy let's dance!" Joey yelled, waving me out onto the dance floor. I noticed Mikey across the floor dancing with Ricky and a few other boys I noticed as thatsojack and Andrew Lowe. I danced closer to them and made eye contact with Mikey. He stopped dancing when he saw me and he walked over to me. "I haven't seen you for a while." He yelled over the music. "Ya well I didn't want to interupt you and Ricky's plans." I mumbled. "OH you want to know what Ricky was whispering to me? I'll show you, just remember I only have eyes for one person and this is for your own fun." Mikey whispered to me, walking back to Ricky. I was confused on what Mikey meant by "This is for your own fun."

I watched as Mikey started grinding against Ricky and kissing his neck. Ricky smiled and turned around and leaned into Mikey. I felt Mikey look over at me but I was already out the door. I ran back up to the room and flopped onto the bed, confused on how I felt. That was hot, what Mikey was doing to Ricky.. but I'd rather have him to that to me. I was so jealous I just wanted to push Ricky aside.

As I was in mid thought Mikey opened the door. After locking it he turned to me, "You want a turn?" He asked. I found myself nodding and walking over to him. I stood in front of him for a moment before he pushed me against the wall and

just breathed on my neck, driving me crazy. He slowly ran his hands down my body super slowly, while whispering in my ear. A moan escaped my body as I felt myself grinding against him. "That's right baby, I know I'm driving you crazy" He whispered in my ear. He began lightly kissing me, making his way down to my sweet trail. He undid my belt and looked up at me, licking his lips. My hard on popped out of my boxer briefs as he slid them down my hips, revealing my already wet friend.

He dragged his tongue along my length, driving me even more crazy. I started leaning my hips toward him, begging. He slowly then all at once took me into his warm mouth. Bobbing up and down, looking up at me to see my reactions. I've never recieved a blow job like this before. I moaned and came all at once. Mikey licked up every last drop. Mikey picked me up and set me down on the bed, "I'll show you how it's done baby", he whispered to me. I watched as he took off his shirt, pants, and then slowly his boxer briefs, revealing his own hard one. He kissed me up and down, and then looked into my eyes, "Are you ready?" He whispered. I nodded. I watched as he slid a condom on and lifted my legs up and very slowly inserted himself into me. I let out a huge moan out of nowhere. A huge smiled appeared on his face. I covered my face, embarrassed. "Baby, don't be ashamed. That's a good thing." He slowly started rocking himself against me, finding my sweet spot. I moaned every time he hit it. Soon it was just too much I exploded all over his chest and he did the same, pulling out. He leaned over me and kissed me. The butterflies came back all over again. He layed down next to me and hugged me to his chest.