Chapter Eleven: A Friendship Sundered

A voice calls out to Bloom in her sleep.

"Bloom... Bloom..."

"That's the voice from earlier," Hermione pointed out. Bloom smiled softly, she missed her sister.

Bloom gasps. "Who's calling me? Who's there?" Bloom looks around, searching...

"It's me Bloom... Do you remember me? Do you know my voice...?" The girl asked.
"You... It's you! You're the one who led me out of Cloud Tower Castle!" Bloom realizes.
"Yes, Bloom... Come to me..." The voice calls. Bloom walks forward.

"But-" Bloom started, though the voice cut her off.
"Come!" The girl ordered loudly.
"I can't see you." Bloom stressed, looking around.
"Come Bloom!" The voice urged.
"Where are you?!" Bloom screamed, only to feel a hand tug at hers.

"That would be creepy as fuck." Sky told his girlfriend. Bloom shrugged as Astra looked at him.

"At least we aren't watching sex dreams."

"Astra/Lillian!"

"I am here..." The girl whispered. Bloom looks up and sees the girl surrounded by a bright light. The light is strong causing Bloom to shield her eyes as the girl holds her hand out. "I'm waiting for you! Come to me... and remember..."
"Uh, remember? What must I remember?" Bloom wakes up, stressed. "What? What do I have to remember?"

Flora appears in front Bloom. "For one thing - that today is a holiday!" Flora walks to her side of the room. "But that is no reason to spend the day in bed!"
"Hm. Hi Flora!" Bloom smiled.
"You were talking your sleep! What was it that you absolutely have to remember?" Flora asked, nosily.

"I am not nosy!" Flora sighs. Astra eyed her friend.

"Sometimes."

"I-I don't know! It was such a weird dream..." Bloom trailed off. Bloom grabs Kiko and gets out of bed. Bloom sees Flora closing her luggage and picking it up. "Where are you going?"
"I'm going home! Today is the Day of the Rose, it's a special day here in Magix - no classes!"

"Day of the Rose?" Many questioned.

"What's the Day of the Rose?" Bloom asked, spotting Astra skip out of her room happily with her suitcase in hand.
"It's a special day where everyone celebrates their own mother. Don't you have a holiday like that on Earth?" Tecna asked, curiously.

"Of course they do, Tec." Astra laughed before turning to Bloom. "Right?"
"Oh yes! But we call it Mothers' Day!" Bloom tells her friends happily.

The Weasley's gave Molly a smile, along with the Potter's to Lily. Castor only sighed.

"Are you going home Bloom?" Flora asked, walking over to the door with Astra and Tecna.
"No... I don't think so." Bloom shakes her head. Stella and Musa step out of their rooms.

"Well then, you'll keep us company." Stella smiled. Astra waved good-bye cheerfully.

"See you all tomorrow!"

Astra grinned as she stepped into her bedroom at the castle. She looked around, smiling happily. Of course, Astra loved being a fairy and going to Alfea but it could be hard sometimes. A knock on her door caused Astra to turn and smile at her grinning Mother.

Lily flushed in anger. Lillian should be calling her Mum, not this woman! She didn't even know who she was. Lily gave birth to her for crying out loud!