Chapter Nine: Mission At Cloud Tower

Bloom is reading the books inside the library.

"Who would purposely go to a library?" Sirius questioned in confusion as his husband glared at him.

"There's got to be something in here. Adylunts' dreamcatchers? No. Invisibility ring? Hmm... Nibelung's ring? No... There it is! That's Stella's ring!" Bloom gasps, taking the book and rushing to her bedroom.

"The Sword of Power. Part of the lineal right of the princess of the Sun and the Moon of Solaris! That means it belongs to you!" Bloom points her finger at Stella. All of the winx, minus Astra, were gathered around the book.

"Astra must still be with Rivin at Cloud Tower." Regulus noted. Cameron gave him a nod.

"That she is."

"Of course it does! I could've told you that myself. The sword ring has been in my family... well... forever!" Stella smiled.
"Yeah, but that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it." Bloom sighs before looking around. "Where's Astra? She should be here for this."
"She wasn't in class," Musa shrugged. "I'll just add this to the list of shit I need to talk with her about."

"And what's on that list of shit?" Astra asked her best friend sweetly. Musa rolled her eyes.

"Too much to remember."

"Back on topic, the ring is an important and valuable object." Flora told Bloom.

"The Trix aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it!" Stella sighed.

"Uh, excuse me! I must have missed something. Who are the Trix?" Bloom asked in confusion.
"Oh, well that's the nickname we gave our three favorite witches." Musa answered with a smile.

"My new favourite is this girl right here," Astra started, pointing to Ginny. "Mirta and that's it."

Ginny grinned as Astra pointed at her, ignoring Marley's huff.

"Anyhow, I discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library... According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone, immersed in the Spring of Light, which still flows today, and is only one of the many gifts offered by the Great Sacred Fire." Bloom explained.
"Woah! And I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring!" Stella laughed. All the girls joining in.

"Ah, what's the Sacred Fire exactly?" Tecna questioned. Bloom speaks in a deep serious voice, much like Griselda.

"Excellent question, Miss Tecna. Very pleased you should ask." Bloom mocks as her friends laugh.

"You should not mock your teachers," Molly scolded. Layla laughed.

"Then it's a good thing she isn't our teacher."

"Come on, Mum. Griselda is the equivalent to Filch."

"Hey, you sound just like Griselda!" Flora pointed out. All the girls laugh again.

"Listen to this, the enchanted universe of the Magical Dimension as we know it was created eons ago by the mythical Dragon who sparked the Sacred Fire." Bloom read.

Astra entered Cloud Tower, looking back to smirk at Rivin. He scoffed as they looked around the room they were standing in. Astra walked around for a minute before gasping.

"My bracelet!" She smiled, putting her dear bracelet on and looking around for Stella's ring but failing.

"What's so special about that stupid bracelet?" Rivin scoffed. Astra glared at him.