𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"You think your so tough don't you JB? Why? Because all of a sudden you're hanging out with someone who just wants to fuck isla and get her pregnant. He's a fucking scum bag." JJ spoke and turned his face back towards Rafe to show that he meant what he said. "He's done nothing but been nice to you JJ!" I told him as stood beside Rafe as I looked at him in his blue orbs that sat with anger while he stared at my boyfriend. "What the fuck is wrong with you." I told JJ as John B shook his head at me. Rafe clenched his jaw in an attempt to hold back his impulses that he wanted to act on but reminded himself that he wouldn't hurt my friends because he wanted me. JJ looked at me and shook his head. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Sleeping around with this piece of shit? Like some whore?" He asked and looked at me with disgust on his tan face. I held onto Rafe as I felt his arm twitch almost like he wanted to push JJ out of anger. "Don't you talk to her like that." Rafe responded in a stern tone while looking down at him. Rafe puffed his chest out in a masculine mannerism. "What are you going to do about it?" He asked and looked Rafe up and down, trying to start more of an issue that didn't need to be started. Rafe ripped his arm out of my hand and pushed JJ. "Don't you fucking ever talk to her again the way that you did. Don't you ever fucking degrade her." Rafe spoke as JJ pushed him back. In that moment, John B grabbed JJ with his force and looked in the direction of my father who had been near a couple of guests. He made eye contact with my father which made my father run over to the situation to grab JJ. "Mr. Madison, I would keep him away from your daughter because he is more than disrespectful to her and likes to degrade her." Rafe spoke before JJ ripped himself out of John B's force and punched Rafe across the face.

The guests quickly turned in a gasp with disbelief that JJ had punched one of the most important and richest men in OuterBanks. My father grabbed JJ by his arm and dragged him inside of the house, cussing him out like my grandfather used to do to my father. I grabbed onto Rafe as I looked at his face, seeing his cheek bleeding from JJ's ring cutting against it. "Are you okay?" John B asked him as they seemingly had been getting along with another which felt perfect to me in that moment until JJ ruined it. Rafe nodded his head and wiped the cut with his thumb. "Jesus, let's get you inside and clean you up." I told him as I held onto his arm. John B followed behind us while Sarah and Kiara kept Kaia on the dance floor so she didn't witness any of the disobedience that came from someone that she saw as the brother she never had. Rafe kept wiping his face from the blood while we walked inside. I heard my dad yelling at JJ inside which he had never done before. Not only did JJ already have a name for himself with his temper but also, he didn't have a good home life and my dad tried to take care of him best that he could even if he wasn't his child.

My mother came inside behind John B while I walked Rafe to the nearest bathroom. Workers had minded their own business and kept working, escorting alcoholic drinks out to people that were waiting. The people outside went on with their own lives. The red drink that was spilt on Rafe's powder blue suit stained horribly, which I doubted there would be any way to get it out. Anger rushed throughout my body from the way that my supposed best friend had treated the one that I started to really love being with. It was disappointing that he spilled out how he will always support me — then turns on me when someone is making me happy. It broke my heart. Rafe walked into the males bathroom with John B, who wanted to help him out since he had a thing with his sister and wanted to get used to the family. I shook my head in annoyance while I saw my father talking to JJ in the powder room that was used mostly for storage. I walked to the back where they had been, my arms crossed over my chest while I felt anger and hurt flow through my body. JJ looked at me with his jaw clenched still even though my father tried to settle him down.

"You're not hurting anyone else but Isla and your own self." My father told him and looked him in the eyes with a stern tone in his voice. JJ nodded his head while his arms crossed over his chest. "Your not only hurt her, but you hurt someone that means something to her. If you actually cared about her, that wouldn't have happened. I don't care how angry you are JJ but don't you ever degrade and embarrass my own daughter the way that you did." He spoke to him with his stance in a firm and formal mannerism. He had crossed his arms over his chest while watching JJ form tears in the corner of his eyes. "You called her a whore, JJ. What made you do that? Because you're mad that she has a boyfriend that isn't you? I know damn well I didn't teach you to act like that from the time your own father put all the duties off onto me. I did not teach you that." He rambled on to JJ as tears started to run down his face mixed with the anger in his bloodstream. JJ shook his head and glanced towards me while I listened to my fathers rant. "Tell me, JJ. What made you call my daughter a whore?" He asked.