Rain hurts Payu feelings 😞

After a beautiful love making together... Payu was literally so happy...

He feeds Rain dinner... and makes him sleep as Rain could not talk much because of pain in body.. after having sex first time in his life...

Payu was not able to sleep properly while nite... he was just laying and admiring the beauty of his baby...

Payu was literally feeling the happiest in his entire life...

In the morning...

Both were sleeping when Payu gets a call from his brother's assistant...

Payu picks up the call and his brother's assistant says that it's am emergency as one of the enemy of your brother trying to hit your brother and he is all alone...

Payu was tensed listening to this...

He loved his brother so much...

Payu wears his clothes and takes his car keys...

Before going he kisses Rain forehead and says I'll be back baby...

And leaves the home without saying anything to Rain... as Rain was in deep sleep...

After sometime Rain wakes up...

Before even opening his eyes... he was so happy that Payu will be next to him...

But when he opens his eyes...

His Phi Payu was not next to him...

He slowly wakes up from the bed and searches for Payu in bathroom but no he was not there...

Then Rain comes downstairs and searches for Payu in entire home..

But Payu was no were to be found...

Then he picks his mobile and starts calling Payu but no answer...

He texts Payu but no response...

Rain was heartbroken...

He starts to cry and reaches his dorm...

Entire day he tries to reach Payu... but he could not get any response from
Payu...

Rain started feeling that Payu just wanted to have sex with him and nothing else...

He starts to feel like all the human are same..

No one as feeling... it's just attraction and just desire of their bodies...

Rain cries the whole day...

Here Payu was into a big fight and was with his  brother the entire day resolving the problems..

Finally everything was fine and his brother was safe...

Mark hugs Payu...

Mark: My little Payu you have grown up so much...

You came to save me...

I love you so much...

Payu hugs his brother back...

Payu : Phi... I love you so much..

Your my precious brother...

After leaving his brother home when he reached his car.. realisation hits Payu...

He remembers Rain...

He quickly takes his mobile which was laying in his car the entire day...

Payu saw...

88 miss calls
56 messages from Rain...

Payu was stunned... he quickly grabs his mobile and was about to call Rain...
Where his phone battery dies and he could not make a call...