Kai left from there with anger and Jennie fell on her knees.Tears started flowing from her eyes endlessly.

Jennie: He feels disgusted? I've made such a big mistake. I don't want Kai to leave. What have I done? Kai is really important to me. What can I do now?

After that day Kai started ignoring Jennie and they only talked about dancing.

On the day of the competition:

Y/N was leaving the makeup room when she suddenly ran into In-Yeop.

In-Yeop was completely shook when he looked at Y/N.

He thought he was looking at an angel.

In-Yeop: Wow Y/N you look amazing. Unreal.

Y/N: Thanks In-Yeop. I know. Oppa did my makeup today. I have to go to the stage now so let's talk later.

 I have to go to the stage now so let's talk later

Y/N left past him.

In-Yeop got annoyed when he heard 'oppa'.

In-Yeop in mind: Why does it always have to be that guy?

In-Yeop sat with the audience.

On stage Kai and Jennie's performance was going on.

Kai was already angry at Jennie and In-Yeop but he tried to dance well.

Although Jennie was broken in the inside, she gave her best so they could win.

Kai lifted Jennie up but his eyes caught In-Yeop and he remembered the story about them kissing and the closeness. He got upset and lost balance, causing Jennie to fall.

Jennie screamed:Ahh Kai!

In-Yeop in mind: Oh God I feel bad for Jennie. She's a good dancer but bad luck. Oh well... she can win next time.

And the audience were really shocked. Kai too. He lifted Jennie up but because Jennie was injured, they were out of the competition.

Next came Lee know and Sana. They were dancing like professionals.

The audience were going crazy because of them.

A lot of other pairs danced and in the end it was Y/N and Eunwoo's turn.

When Y/N got on the stage, the light hit her, the audience were shocked. She looked so beautiful, ethereal.

Eunwoo got on the stage. Girls started fangirling.

Eunwoo and Y/N started dancing.

Agirl who sat next to In-Yeop :Look! Wow!He has a perfect face.^-^ And look at his body ...OMG!!!

OMG!!!