"Eat up, we have a long night ahead of us" he concluded taking a big bite off his chicken as others began feasting.
I glanced towards Ella, her knees were shivering out of fear and terror of what would happen to her if Roman and his goons found out what she had done. She glanced back at me and smiled hopefully. Just then Roman saw the exchange, got up and gave her a resounding slap on her face then stared at me with loathing.

"She's my property, you get it? He yelled as he continued “I don't care if you're the boss or whatever. I don't want to see your eyes on her or else I'll remove them" he sneered at me then sat back down.

"Is that so?" A voice echoed from the entrance.
As soon as Roman heard the voice, his spine tingled in terror and his body froze in fear.

"Boss, I wasn't expecting you this early" he replied with a heavy gulp and a shaky voice.

"I'm sure you understand that everything inside this building belongs to me" the man’s voice echoed as the sound of his steps came closer sounding like the bell of death.

"Of course" he nodded as bowed his head towards the voice.

"Let's go for a walk, Tell your men to go back to their posts" The boss instructed as his footsteps began to retreat into the darkness.

Signaling us to get moving, Roman hurriedly left the table running hastily towards where the voice sounded from.

During this time, I hadn't turned back to see the face of the man but deep down, I knew who it was, It was Antonio Rossi.

"What are you all standing around waiting for?, You heard the boss" Rotten teeth yelled as he walked away. As everyone left the table, I realized that most of them hadn't finished their food. That means the drugs would not be as effective as it was supposed to be.

"Where's the evacuation team?" Pete whispered as he walked beside me.

"If I knew, I won't be so nervous right now" I whispered back.

"So what next?" He asked as he stopped beside the girl's room.

"I'm going upstairs, I need to get something tangible before we leave" I replied vaguely as I checked my watch.

"It's 8pm, they'll be here soon. Once I give the signal, lead the girls towards the back door. The buses will be there waiting" I instructed.

"What's the signal?" He inquired.

"When you hear it, you'll know" I answered walking towards the stairs

On getting to the Roman's office with the directions Maria gave, I started rummaging through the office. For the first 5 minutes, I wasn't able to find anything implicating on either Roman or even Antonio.
'Where the fuck is it?' I thought to myself as I paced around the room checking drawers and opening files.
'Where would I hide something incriminating' I asked myself again stopping to scan the room thoroughly with my eyes again.
Noticing a picture frame on his table, I picked it up and opened it from behind. As I opened it, a paper fell from it.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a voice ask from the door. Stuffing the paper in my pocket, I stood up and slowly turned towards the person. It was rotten teeth

"Roman asked me to get something" I lied smoothly.

"Roman doesn't allow anyone into his office so I'll ask you one last time. What are you doing here?" He asked as he reached for the gun at his waist.

"Like I said - " I started as I gently opened the drawer and picked up gun I had seen when I was searching the office.

" Roman sent me to get something" I completed hiding the gun behind me.