𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝙸 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜,
𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 
𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍, 
𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝 - 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍

"Let's do something tonight," Eloise's, also known as Elsie, best friend, Skylar, or as she liked to be known as, Skye Dugray said

"Let's do something tonight," Eloise's, also known as Elsie, best friend, Skylar, or as she liked to be known as, Skye Dugray said. She was the cousin to Tristan Dugray, who happened to be the same age as Tristan. They even shared the same birthday week

Elsie closed her locker door, a little too roughly, "I can't."

"Why not?" asked Elsie's other friend, Pepper Spies. Her twin sister was Poppy Spies. 

They had two older sisters, Rosemary and Cinnamon. Rosemary was a senior and Cinnamon was a sophomore, just like Pepper and Poppy. Pepper and Poppy were adopted, which was pretty obvious because they were white, since their parents and older sisters were black.  Their mom's name was Amandine and their father's name was Fennel, or Fen. 

When people find out, Pepper always said, "I know, we're the goddamn Spice Rack family. Even our last name sounds like Spice if you say it out loud plenty of times."

With mock cheerfulness, Elsie said, "Guess who's coming to dinner?"

Elsie's friend, Anthony Lexington, asked, "Death?"

"No, worse," Elsie replied.

"What's worse than death?" asked their friend, Cassian, or as he was sometimes called Cass, Charleston. 

Elsie always thought that Cassian was an attractive guy. Sometimes she would find herself staring at him, but when he notices, he always gave her a smile that he seemed to reserve for her. It always made her look away, blushing from being caught staring at him.

"Lorelai and her daughter, Rory," Elsie replied, looking away from the guy as as she took out the books, legal pads, and binders she needed from her locker. She crammed them in her messenger bag, trying to make it look like she didn't ogle at the guy like she was some sick weirdo.

 She crammed them in her messenger bag, trying to make it look like she didn't ogle at the guy like she was some sick weirdo