⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter one ୧ ⎯⎯

Start from the beginning

"Now come on, don't say that little lady! I have all the latest goods. For example this hear colours magic is very popular! All the young girls really like it!" The old man happily explains holding a pink card with a white and golden pattern on.

The old man started fidgeting with the card. "You can change the colour of your clothes, just look!" Suddenly, the mans clothes started glowing. The main raised his had up and said his desired colour "purple". Before he knew it, the old man's clothes was a purple colour. Although the old man intended to cheer up the poor girl. He almost got lost in the enjoyment of messing around with colour card.

The girl sighed "I already have one of those, what I really was looking for was some celsestal gate keys"

The old man looked at her "gate keys huh? That's a rare request" the old man said before pulling out from behind his counter a brown wooden box. The girl looked at the kind man, before opening the box to see a silver key, laying softly on the white material.

Upon seeing the key, the girls eyes lit up and her smile grew. "Oh wow! It's the little doggie!" The old man smiled at her before almost like warning her. "Yes, well he's not very powerful you know?"

The girl blushed and looked at the man, feeling as almost she got to excited, she smiled and put her hand to her cheek. "I know, but i really want it. So how much mister?"

The old man looked at her before putting up his two fingers and saying the words she dreaded hearing "20 thousand Jules".

Hearing this, the girls mood clearly changed. Her face darkened slightly before looking at the old man. "Im sorry, how much?" She said to the old man in hopes he was joking. But much to her despair he wasn't. "I said 20 thousand Jules" The old man stated again.

The girl knowing she wouldn't be able to afford that, sat on the table moving her one arm behind her said in attempts to saduce the old man into making the key cheaper. "Oh come on, how much really? Surely you can cut me a deal?~" the girl spoke flirtatiously and doing a small wink to the old man.

The man was flustered and felt abit awkward. He didn't know what to do. Clearly the girl desperately wanted the key. He sighed and gave in to the girl. He let the girl have it for 19 thousand Jules.

Although much to the blondes despite, she got the key she was irrateded how he only took off a thousand Jules. "That old geezer must be blind! I can't believe he only took off a thousand Jules! Ugh, That trick usually works.." sighing the girl trys to calm down.

All of a sudden, Someone accidentally bumps into the blonde. The blonde looks to see who bumped into her, and it was another female. Her hair was a blue-ish purple colour.

"Gah, I'm so sorry!!" The girl muttered, embarrassed that she bumped into someone. The blonde smiled, and started waving her hands. "It's fine, don't mention it!" Smiling the blonde looked at the girls attire noticing something strange. "Huh, hey are you a wizard?" She said softly.

The blue-ish purple girl smiled, and nodded. "I am, although I'm not in a guild I'm looking for a guild to join! Though I can't find any guilds near here" the girl said, sighing after she finished.

The blonde girl's smile widened "I'm Lucy! I'm a celestial wizard! If you wanna join a guild the best guild is fairy tail! That's the guild i really want to join."

Almost shaken back that the blonde girl told the other girl her name, she smiled neatherless. "Nice to meet you Lucy, I'm violet." Lucy smiled, before violet decided speaking again. "So you plan to join fairy tail?" Lucy nodded violently "Yes!! They're the best guild in the whole of fiora, if only I knew how to get in..i don't know if you have to apply or get a interview." Lucy said. Her excitement almost draining out.