Chapter 17:Heroic humor is cringe

After the defeat of All For One tge children of 1A had time to make themselves confortable with their new living quarters. A certai group of boys even found the time go create a joint Ultimate Move.

However, school was still school. The time for study group came around a they now have to choose an agency where they'd work closely to a hero, the hero's sidekick and possibly fellow students who also applied at the same agency.

It was an important decision and a hard decision to make for Izuku. That's why he turned to his menthor for advice.

All Might:Study work?

Izuku:Yeah. I thought...To try for your sidekick's agency!

All Might:Sir Nighteye?

Izuku:Well, he had worked in close proximity with you and I feel like I'd be able to learn a lot...

All Might:Let me guess. You first called Gran Torino who told you he's busy and then he put that idea into your head, right?

Izuku:Uh...

All Might:Haaah...No. In the first place I strongly opposed the study work in the faculty meeting.

Izuku:Eh!? But why!?

All Might:Three reasons. First, I still think it's too early to put the students in such dangerous situations.

Thirteen:That is an valid concern.

Midnight:I think we should let students develop through an agency if they really want to if they really want to go the extra mile.

All Might raised a finger and then continued. He didn't seem to mind his fellow teachers comments about his judgement.

All Might:Second, you still need to master your shooting style. Let's get to that before you go do any real hero work.

Another round of teachers discussed Izuku's development. Again, All Might didn't seem to might and just went to the final point.

All Might:Third...I just don't want to deal with the guy.

Izuku:...Eh?

All Might:It's just...Seems like I ended up exactly as he said I would.

Izuku:Even so...If I'm to become the next Symbol of Peace...I've gotta work harder then anyone! So please!

Is he really that impacient to succed him. No, even so...

All Might:...Go talk with Young Kumagawa and Young (L/N).

Izuku:What?

All Might:Both of them had interned at him and already began study work at his agency. They should be able to get you in touch.

Izuku:Thank you!

Izuku smiled in joy at having hus request be answered and imediatly went to search for the duo. All Might looked into nothingness, the talk he had with All For One resurfacingin his mind.

All Might:Is it possible...

To Izuku's luck, he found both of them together in the living room of the dorm. Kumagawa was reading the new issue of Shounen Jump and (Y/N) peeked at it over hus shoulder.

Izuku:Guys...Can I get a moment of your time.

(Y/N):Midoriya? What is it?

Izuku:Both of you are study working at Sir Nighteye's agency, right?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, we started three days ago.]

Izuku:I was wondering if you could get me an interview with him? I'd also like to study work for him!