Chapter 3:Heroism is a flexible term

(Y/N) was walking to U.A. After yesterday's test she could just hope at least today they would learn something not just lose time. Litteraly the single good thing from yesterday was playing Danganronpa 2 with Kumagawa. She concluded her favorite character was Chiaki. She related to her desire of doing nothing but playing video games.

A fact was that Kumagawa was walking to the school with her. They meet on the way so they decided to go together. He was now actually wearing the school's uniform. He managed to fool his classmates, but it looks like Shota wasn't that naive.

All went well. Until a spending car crashed into Kumagawa and crused his head, alao some internal organs. From the car came out Dabi.

 From the car came out Dabi

(Y/N):Kumagawa! Oh my god!

Shit, he killed a kid. It's not like he didn't kill before, but those were intentionate. He wasn't supposed to kill him. What does he do now!? Change his name from Dabi to Car Crash!?

Kumagawa:[Oi, oi, aren't you gonna apologize?]

(Y/N) and Dabi stared dumbstrucked at Kumagawa who was not long ago a bloody mess. But now he looked fine. Hell, even his clothes were in perfect condition.

Kumagawa:[When you crash into someone you should apologize. This could really hurt someone. If you're not gonna apologize I'm gonna cut you to pieces, boil you, make a katsudon out of you and serve you to Yukihira Soma, who's gonna have a foodgasm!]

Dabi:Uh, please don't do that.

Who was this strange child? How can he say that with an innocent smile on his face? Did Satan killed himself and reincarnated in the teenager before him.

He got back in the car and drove the hell away from there. He prayed to any god there is to not met that child ever again.

Kumagawa:[He ran away without even apologizing. Where did this world come to.]

(Y/N):B-but you were dead.

She couldn't understand. How could he survive that? Even someone with a regeneration quirk would die once they have head crushed.

Kumagawa:[Oh, don't worry. I'm quiet used to it.]

(Y/N):Used...to dying?

Kumagawa:[Yes, it's quiet painful.]

(Y/N):No shit sherlock.

They finnaly arrived at the classroom. From the door they're teacher  for heroics arrived. It was All Might.