Monroe Family Storyline

Sierra and Zachary met each other at Waterloo Road school. In year 9 the two students saw something in each other begging to like each other as that went a long dating each other. As that went on Sierra  realised at the age 16 that she was pregnant. Near the end of her year 11 school year Sierra gave birth to a beautiful son George and beautiful daughter Alexis.

The two young couple learnt a lot through the new story of becoming parents through sixth form with their children.

As the end of the last school year ended Zachary passed with A* A* A*, this meant he could go to uni which Sierra was happy to hear the news. Whilst Sierra had to take time out a bit from the children Sierra did well as well not with A*, but knowing she needed to find something to do. This made Sierra think about what she really wanted to do. Sierra loved education and dance, so looked into a teaching course somewhere near Zachary's university for him to learn law in Greater Manchester.

As years went on the two past Waterloo Road students grew up with marriage. As well as, growing up with their children learning new things daily. Working, teaching and saving lives.

__________________

Mrs Sierra Monroe is a head of pastoral care at William Beswick High School. To all the students Mrs Monroe is the coolest teacher they've ever met. Sierra is married to Mr Zachary Monroe for 8 years. Zachary was is a well known lawyer at his own law firm in Greater Manchester called
Z Monroe Law LLP Firm. The Monroe couple have two children George Monroe and Alexis Monroe both aged 16, who goes to William
Beswick High School.