IX

At Gin's place, Saifah took a bath and was sitting over the couch while drying his hair. Gin carried a glass of milk and offered it to Saifah who gave him a confused look in return. Gin smiles fondly as sat next to Saifah and made him hold the glass before taking the towel from him

"Phee is tired, drinking warm milk will make you sleep better.." Gin replies as he sits behind Saifah and gently rubs his hair.

"Thanks?" Saifah said awkwardly as he took a sip, his eyes sparkled in delight and he drank the whole glass without complaining, "It had honey!!"

"Yes, I was worried that you might not like the taste of plain milk..." Gin replies as he took the glass from him and then smiles softly when he saw Saifah's eye droopy

"Go to bed, Phee. You might end up sleeping here instead..." Gin said as he pats Saifah's hair, Saifah nodded before standing up. Gin's eyes widened when he noticed Saifah going to his bedroom instead of the guest room, he opened his mouth but then decided not to stop the older man.

An half hour later, Gin slowly entered the room. He smiles when he sees Saifah clinging to a blanket, he watches the older for a while before going to the wardrobe to grab clothes to change. Gin went to the guest room after making sure that AC was at the right temperature and nothing would disturb Saifah.

                       Next Morning, Saifah woke up and groaned when his stomach protested for food. He sighs as he looks around with drowsy eyes before he remembers that he was at Gin's place. There was a knock on the door before Gin peeks inside

"Morning Phee, freshen up and we will have breakfast" Gin informed Saifah who grins on hearing about food and nodded excitedly, Saifah rushed to the washroom while Gin chuckles in amusement.

Saifah felt like a VIP the way Gin treated him. All his favourites were on the dining table and Saifah felt so happy, it never even crossed his mind how come Gin prepared everything that he liked.

"Wow! From where you order it? So delicious.." Saifah complimented after taking a bite of Pancake.

"Glad phee liked it, I can make it again for you next time..." Gin said like looking straight into Saifah's eyes, he hoped that older man gets some clue

"You made it? Seriously?! Wow! Can you be any more perfect?" Said shouted in disbelief

Gin sighs before giving Saifah a longing smile and begins eating too, Saifah notices Gin's mood and Saifah wonders if he said something wrong. Saifah stares at Gin for a while before deciding to focus on food instead.

                                A week later, Phayu returned from work early that day. He was supposed to fix bikes for a client who urgently needed it and so he decided to take half the day. He and Saifah were going through the bikes when PraPai walked to them.

"All set? Can you squeeze some time to check on my baby too?" PraPai asked with a cheeky smile while Phayu rolled his eyes. Saifah gave an annoyed look to PraPai while whispering, "Can't you make appointments like normal people?"

"Well? That won't make me feel special.." Prapair replies which made Saifah walk over PraPai and grab his face, "Repeat after me, narcissism would take me nowhere..."

Phayu burst into a chuckle while PraPai pouted, Saifah let go of PraPai and returned back to check on bikes. PraPai pointed at Saifah and spoke to Phayu, "He was cuter when we were young.."