IV

"I got the vibes baby…" Rain was signing while shaking his body as he washed the car at the garage. He had headphones on which Saifah offered him and was completely indulged in song.

The others workers at garage found the scenario cute and even laugh at silly boy who was more soaked then the car that he was washing, P'Aon even offer to take over the job in worry that Rain might be cold but the young boy refused.

"He's such a cute child!" P'Aon said in adoration as he looked at Rain while Jeni nodded in acknowledgement. Soon the Co owner of Garage walked in and was greeted by the sight of Rain.

He stood dumbly and watched Rain dressed in mechanic pants and his shirt with a mechanic shirt tied around his waist. The shirt was fully soaked and even the boy was covered in foam and water. Phayu didn't know whether to find it amusing or to worry.

He sighs before walking over to Rain, he called Rain but the boy was busy shaking his butt to the music playing. Phayu frowns when saw everyone staring in their direction and decides to pull the headphones.

"Ai'Rain!" Phayu shouted which startled the poor boy. Rain threw his hand in air and quickly turned around to face Phayu in panic, "P'Phayu!"

"What are you doing?" Phayu asked in irritation as he stared at Rain, the shirt sticking to the skin.

"I'm washing the car Phee! Seee!" Rain said as he showed the car excitedly. Phayu stares at Rain for a while before groaning in frustration, "Go upstairs and change! Go!"

"But.. But why??" Rain whines and started pouting, Phayu's stares at Rain before shaking his head in disbelief

"Nooo! Wanna wash.." Rain complained

"Rain" Phayu said in a stern voice, making Rain freeze. Both stared at each silently before Rain threw the sponge in the basket and then stomped his feet as he walked upstairs.

Phayu smirks in satisfaction as he watches Rain walk away before turning around, he sees Saifah looking at him with raised eyes. Phayu stopped smiling and asked, "What?"

"You seem so happy to win an argument against a kid.." Saifah pointed out which made Phayu glare at him before walking to the office.

                             The sibling duo performed well in their exams so Sky decided to treat them. Sky promised to cook them dinner and since then the duo would follow Sky around like chicks following their mother.

"I need…" Sky looked around the kitchen and the duo screamed, "Salt?"

"Pepper?"

"Vegetable??!"​

"Peace! Get lost! You're distracting mee!" Sky complained as he pushed them out and sighs in relief. PraPai's mom laughs in amusement while the duo pouts and wait outside the kitchen.

It happened to be PraPai's day off and he was working out, PraPai walked to kitchen to get some water when he found his siblings guarding the area. He was confused and decided to check on them.

"What are you doing?" PraPai asked in curiosity as he stood behind them

"Don't disturb me Phee, I'm watching your brother-in-law.." Phan replies while not looking away from Sky.

"Huh?! Brother-in-law?!" PraPai asked in shock

"Yes, my husband is cooking dinner for me…" Plerng replied this time.

"Excuse me, you mean my husband!" Phan said in irritation as he looks at his sister

"Nope, he's mine…" Plerng replied while giving Phan an attitude. Soon the duo started fighting and PraPai shook his head in disappointment before walking into the kitchen.