73

Ready for the chaos to beginn

Seonghwa started a private chat with Yeosang

Seonghwa
Sangie... what's going on?

Yeosang
Hyung i'm fine

Seonghwa
No Sang your not... Niki and Sunghoon told us everything, you can talk to me

Yeosang
Sigh... Me and Jongho broke up..

Seonghwa
What?! Is that why Jonghos so sad??

Yeosang
HES the one whose sad?? He BROKE UP WITH ME??

Seonghwa
Okay Sangie calm down... you two need to see each other and talk

Yeosang
It's not like i wanted to break up....

Seonghwa
I know Sangie... your both full of confused emotions and you both need to see each other and talk it out

Yeosang
Sigh... Okay okay... how are Yunho and Mingi..?

Seonghwa
They made up a couple days ago.. their fine

Yeosang
Good.. how's Wooyoung...?

Seonghwa
Hes... hes not good, he had to go to the hospital

Yeosang
Wait.. WAIT WHAT? WHY?

Seonghwa
He won't eat honey... he's so worried about your guys friendship he almost starved himself to death Sangie..

Yeosang
Oh my god... c-can i come see him??

Seonghwa
Of course, It's just me, joong, yunho, san and mingi, come on over

Yeosang
Okay...i'll have Sunghoon drop me off

Seonghwa
Don't forget your belongings... you need to talk to Jongho

Yeosang
Yeah... i'll come home with you guys

Seonghwa
Good, hurry up hes starting to wake up

Yeosang
On my way.

Yeosang quickly jumped in the shower and cleaned himself off since he hasn't showered since he arrived. He quickly got in, washed himself and got out, he quickly dried himself off and got dressed. He went to the guest room and grabbed all his stuff and shoved it in his suitcase he brought with him.

Yeosang quickly looked at his phone, he saw his lock screen which was a photo of Yeosang kissing Jongho's cheek while Jongho was smiling. Yeosang smiled to himself and shoved his phone in his pocket. He grabbed his suitcase and went downstairs.

Niki and Sunghoon looked at him in confusion. "Can you bring me to the hospital? Wooyoung is there because he almost starved himself to death" His voice got shaky at the end and Sunghoon nodded, quickly putting on his shoes and grabbing his car keys, Niki following behind.

The trio left the house and got into the car, Sunghoon driving to the hospital as fast as he can. Once they reached the hospital Sunghoon stopped in front of the entrance and let Yeosang out. Yeosang quickly thanked them and gave them a hug. "Tell hyung we hope he gets better" Niki said with a smile, Yeosang nodded and quickly walked inside.

Ateez's staff took his suitcase and put it in their car. Yeosang walked to the front desk and asked for Wooyoung. "Yes he's in 5A" the nurse said pointing in the direction, he quickly bowed and sped off to his room.

Yeosang frantically looked for Wooyoung's room as the emotions started to flood into his body, Yeosang thought of what would've happened if they didn't make it to the hospital with Wooyoung. Tears started to run down Yeosang's face as he ran to Wooyoung's room.