7

Niki has started a private chat with Heeseung

Niki
Hyung?

Heeseung
Niki? It's past midnight what are you doing awake?

Niki
My manager made me work late... Kai already went home and I don't have his number...

Heeseung
Did something happen?

Niki
Well... I was wanting to go to Sunghoon's to uh... confess... and these dudes were outside the store and jumped me....

Heeseung
Oh my god are you okay?!

Niki
Well... other than the fact that i can't feel my leg and there's a bunch of blood so... no...?

Heeseung
Which store are you at? I'm on my way

Niki
*** **** *****

Heeseung
Hang on Niki... I'll be there soon...

In the groupchat

HeeHeeseung has come online

HeeHeeseung
Guys wake up right now!!

Iceprince has come online

Iceprince
What the fuck do you want it's 1 am?!

J_ay, Wonnie, Jake-the-dog and Sunsunshinesunoo have come online

Jake-the-dog
Babe? What's happening are you okay?

HeeHeeseung
I'm fine, it's about Niki

Wonnie
What happened to him?

HeeHeeseung
There's no time to explain, i'm driving him to the hospital

J_ay
Woah the hospital?

HeeHeeseung
Yes the hospital.

Jake-the-dog
Which hospital i'm getting ready

HeeHeeseung
Seoul National Regional
(I had to use google so thanks google :D)

Wonnie
I'm on my way

Iceprince
Me too

Sunsunshinesunoo
I'll see you all there

Iceprince
I sure hope he's okay...

Everyone has gone offline

———————————————————————————

No one was taking in any air as they were all rushing over to the hospital. Heeseung was sitting outside Niki's room when Jake walked in out of breath "Heeseung?" Jake said as he walked over to him and sat down, Heeseung at this point was scared for Niki, they all had been talking for a few months now and they all grew close to each other, Heeseung had some time to look at the damages and let's just say they were pretty gruesome...

Jay and Jungwon were the next people to run into the hospital, being followed by Sunoo and Kai, Heeseung realized that he'd never seen any of them in person except for Jake. Jungwon ran up to Heeseung and gave him a big hug, "He's gonna be okay Hyung" Jungwon said with a big smile on his face. It was in that moment Sunghoon came running into the hallway, having to be yelled at by Jake "Sunghoon! We're all right here" Sunghoon turned around and grabbed Heeseung's shoulders, "Have they said anything?!" Heeseung took his hands off his shoulders and said "No.. Not yet". On cue a man with a white coat and a clipboard said "Niki?" Everyone stood up and looked at the doctor.

"Is he okay?!" Sunoo said with worry on his face, the doctor softly smiled knowing that they must have been Niki's friends, "He's fine, his leg is broken and he has a few broken ribs, with some severe bruising, he's lucky that they didn't hit him harder otherwise it could've been deadly for him" Sunghoon looked at Heeseung, "Who hit him?" Heeseung looked at the ground "I asked you a fucking question, who hit him!" Sunghoon said raising his voice "I don't know!" he yelled back, he sighed and said "He texted me... asking me to come pick him up cause he got jumped... but the people were wearing masks so he couldn't see their faces"

Sunghoon's blood was boiling, he was gonna kill the scumbags who hurt Niki, "Can he be seen?" Sunghoon said in a softer tone, the doctor nodded and moved out of the way for all the males to walk in. They all stood around the bed as Niki laid there unconscious, with a tube in his nose to help him get some oxygen and an IV sticking in his arm. Sunghoon knelt down to where he was the same height as the bed, he grabbed Niki's reddened hand and kissed it softly "I'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you..." Sunghoon said tearing up.

That's when they heard a groan come from the maknae and he opened his eyes, they were both bloodshot, "Guys...?" Niki said softly, "Hey maknae... how do you feel?" Kai said from beside Sunoo, "It...hurts" everyone sadly looked at Niki, feeling bad for him, he was only 18 and experienced something traumatizing. Niki then looked to his side and noticed Sunghoon holding his hand, he smiled and squeezed the elders hand, making the both of them blush making everyone smirk at the both of them, "Hyung..." Niki said to Sunghoon, "Yes prince?" Niki blushed a little more at the nickname "Will...you stay with me...?" the others cooed at the younger, Sunghoon smiled and kissed Nikis hand again "You don't have to ask me twice" and they both smiled

The boys stayed for a little longer before it was time for them to go, Sunghoon and Niki waved goodbye as the door closed indicating that it was now just the two of them. "Sunghoon" Niki said "Yes?" Sunghoon said as he looked at Niki from the couch nearby, Niki lifted his hand and pointed at a bag full of stuff sitting on a table in front of the TV "That's for you" Niki said as he set his hand back down "For me?" Sunghoon questioned and Niki nodded, Sunghoon went to the bag and opened it, revealing roses and candy and a little index card that said 'will you be mine?' Sunghoon felt tears stinging his eyes, as he held the card in his hand and looked at Niki who was smiling softly at the elder.

Sunghoon walked up to Niki, knelt down and said "Of course" as he and Niki both blushed, "Can I kiss you?" Sunghoon said looking at Niki, Niki hesitated a little before he nodded. Sunghoon stood up and ghosted himself over Niki before closing the gap between them. Sunghoon broke the kiss and smiled at Niki who smiled back, Sunghoon kissed Niki's nose and watched TV with Niki before they both fell asleep together.

—————————————————————————

WE HAVE OUR HOONKI!

It took a while but we got them, now the last ship we have is Jaywon

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I hope your having a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening

Till next time lovelies!!

Bye Bye!!