[A cat?]

Original Universe

Fluff
Semi-Smut ig
(Blow job)

Top Douma
Bottom Akaza

My keyboard keeps on saying Alaska instead of Akaza 😭

You already know the symbols of Akaza and Douma 🤭
(?) Unknown
-----------------------

Akaza's POV

This forest is kinda quiet. Just the way I like it!

[ CRUNCH ]

I quickly turn around and see another demon. A weak one at that.

?: Hey you! What are you doing on my turf?! Get out before you regret it!
❄️: I'm just passing by, I'm surprised you standard weak demons are still alive.
?: WEAK?! I'll have you know that if lower moon 6 died, I'll be the new one! 💢

The weak demon then looked shocked up. Guessing he looked into my eyes.
I then proceeded to do what I was doing before he bumped into me.

Without me realizing, he zapped me with his blood demon art.

Before the Blood Demon Art could take effect I quickly knocked him out.
I then start running towards a nearby village because I could see the sun rays of death peeking through the trees.

I then look over at a mansion that was much closer to me than the village.

Without a second thought I jumped in through a window that was open, just my luck I guess..
I quickly shut the window and the blinds. Which were black? How odd. Why would a human choose black curtains? Well, it's none of my business. I just need to hope that the owner of this mansion was not female.

I look over the room. It was looked very nice. But black walls? What's up with this human and black? I then looked over at two doors that looked like to would lead me into a closet. I head over there and open the sliding doors.
Just as I thought, a closet. A very big one indeed. I then look at the shirts that were hung up.
Who tf hangs up their shirts?

But the more I think about it. Those shirts look am awful lot like. Douma?! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE..

I look over to the window I came in through. I could see the sun peaking under the curtains.!

Shit shit shit.. What tf do I do?!

I then look over to the closet again.
I see a medium sized space covered by a semi-see through red curtain.
I then carefully open the curtain and see a box. What's in that box? My curiosity is taking over.. No I shouldn't open it. Even if I hate him, I should respect his privacy.

I carefully move the box out of the way, and climb in. The closet is a little small, but it'll have to do..

After 5 minutes I felt something.. my body feel tingly.. I need a mirror. I feel different. I climb out of the small space and look for a mirror. I see a 7 foot tall mirror. Does he have this to check himself out, wtf?!
I look at my reflection and see.. CAT EARS?! WHY TF DO I HAVE TWO PAIR OF EARS?! Ouu do I have extra good hearing now? Snap out of it, Akaza! Now's not the time!

What is going on.?!

Then I remember that weak demon.
He landed a blow on me when I had my guard down..💢

Why tf is his blood demon art this.?

Ouu I have a tail too!! WTF. I'M EVEN ACTING LIKE A CAT.

I hear a door slide open so I quickly go back to my hiding space. My back hurts because of how I had to crouch down.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the sliding door to this closet open. I had to remind myself to breath.

I could kinda see him through the curtain.