THE RAAZ :chapter 7

The entire family was wondering if what he said was the truth and looked at Ridhika to find out if he was saying the truth but she did not say a word "Ridhi,what Akhil said is true ?"Yuvraj asked her in a calm tone and she just nodded as an answer she knew she would never be happy with this marriage she tried her best to create a bond between them but he always disrespected her every time. She lost hope and knew that it was the wrong decision.

"Bhai mujhe lagta hai ki isme Ridhika ki marzi honi chahiye waise bhi kal uska birthday hai aur reception bhi toh phir Akhil ke bare mei hum sochte hai waise bhi jo hua wo ache ke liye hua ."(Brother, I think we should let Ridhika decide about it as tomorrow there is reception) Viraj says to his brother to sort this out as soon and as swiftly as possible to not cause any chaos. " Thik hai toh , from now on Akhil the promotion you were supposed to get at our company is cancelled and your cards will be taken away for a month." Yuvraj says and moves towards his room as Indira follows him. Later Shefali also leaves as Viraj and his wife go their room as Akhil shamelessly goes to his room and Savita Devi gives a death glare to Ridhika like she would kill her if she got a chance as Aahan asks Ridhi " He was saying the truth right because if dad finds out later it would create big trouble" in the same cold tone they have have communicating since the day they got married. She was more closer to her nand and devar at this point." Ji haa! " She replied.

A few hours passed since the family talk and Ridhika was in the kitchen making dinner as Aditi was making coffee for herself as they had some nandbhabhi gossip session. Ridhika was genuinely happy of how the family treated her .  They were both laughing as Kiara entered the kitchen "Kya bate chal rhi hai humare Bina ? "(What are you guys talking about ") She asked as she took out some water out the fridge "tere hi bare me bitch kar rhe the aaja !"( "We were bitching about you only come") Aditi said as a joke as Ridhika laughed "wo bhi mere bina bula lete mujhe "( that too without me, you should have called me") and then the three of them laughing there hearts out and talking in the kitchen . The dinner was almost done and Ridhika now went to her room to freshen up a bit as Indira and Karina took over the kitchen .

She ran up the stairs as her payals and chudiyaan making the sweetest clanging sound possible she entered her room to find his husband on the bed  with glasses on as the laptop screen reflected in the transparent frame of his glasses. She had to be honest that she had a thing or two for men wearing glasses coz who does not. She went to the bathroom as she washed her face and started Removing her makeup as she went forward with taking of her heavy jumkaas  as she left the bathroom she was going downstairs before Aahan spoke to " Koi Package aaya hai tumhare liye " ( "There is a package for you " ) she looked at the box kept at the night stand beside Aahan . She went forward and opened the package only to find a letter and a few broken pieces of glass inside . She accidentally poked her palm on the glass as she flinched in pain . Aahan saw it and quickly got up from the bed as he made her sit on the bed and applied bandaid .

Totally forgetting about the letter inside they were so lost in each others actions they did not notice Yuvaan standing as he toke pictures of them and then started laughing when Aahan saw him he ran towards him to take the phone away but before he could do that he hid behind his bhabhi as Aahan tried to catch him and the ultimate war was over when Karina came and caught Yuvaan's ears " Besharam , i sent you here to call then over for dinner and you started playing."

They all sat at the dinning table as the servents served the food . They yet lived a pretty normal life for being Royals . They all were chattering as they were talking about tomorrows event as Ridhika silently had her dinner .

They were done with all the work as she went to her room and changed and she took the letter she left there before dinner and opened it up

Hey baby ,
ignore kar rhi hu ? Shaadi mei toh bulaya nhi ! Kal birthday aur reception hai kal bhi nhi bulaungi kya?
Ki tumhe pata nhi chala ki mai kaon hu ? Arre teddy bear mujhe kaise bhul sakti hu ?

Kal aarha hu swagat ki taiyari kar ke rakhna ! Seeyaa

Hey baby ,
ignoring me ? Did not call me on your wedding  ! It's your birthday tomorrow won't call me there either ?
Or you are not able to recognise me ? Oh teddy bear how could you forget me ?

I am coming tomorrow! Seeyaa

****

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter!

Sorry for late update but I am a little a busy so the updates will be a little slow but don't worry

And who do you think is this person who is missing Aahan wife so much 🤫😏

Note: I am not getting enough views and votes people read but never vote I am really getting demotivated at this point pls show some love...

Till then see ya on the next update..