THE RAAZ : chapter 3

He woke up with a groan and headed straight to the closet with connected washroom .His whole room shouted MILLIONER AND RICH in 100 different languages.
He entered the closet to find his wife in a plain pink salwar  suit with the perfect hue of hot pink and embroidery she was picking up the broken pieces of the mirror carefully and placed them in the dustbin
"The maids will do it " he said . " I am independent enough to clean some mess " she replied. He then went straight into the bathroom not wanting to argue with her ! He came out of the bathroom after a few minutes and Ridhika was now in a completely different attire a perfect silk red saree with a matching red blouse with embellished stones and design and a pearl lace at the entire corner bottom of the saree matching the lace on the sleeves of the blouse she was busy so drying her hair she did not notice his presence staring at her.

She noticed him after a while " oh by the way ! Akhil ne us letter mei aur kuch likha tha ?"  "Nhi " he lied there were much more things written which were not meant for her to know .

She went downstairs to make breakfast but saw the breakfast was already served "oh I am sorry for being late I did not no i took to much time " " it's okay bhabhi ! Waisa kuch nhi waise bhi kal raat ke baad aaram karna zaruri tha na " Kiara said making her almost choke on her own breathing she took a seat beside her as Aahan stepped down and was going to take  a seat beside his dad when yuvaan rushed to sit there and "aaj muje chachu ke sath bethna hai aap waha Beth Jaye na BHAII"Knowing the only place left was now the beside Ridhika . Aahan knew what he did there and rolled his eyes and took a seat .

"Ridhi beta , what have you decided!"

"Maa meri pehli rasoi kab hai phir ?"she said with a smile on her face and looked over at Aahan who was definitely done with her !!

They decided if Ridhika was not going to stay for long they would skip a few traditions and this was a good sign .

It was in the afternoon when she was preparing Shira and kheer for the entire family.

They all sat at the dinning table when she was serving the food to everyone and then took a seat beside Aahan and everyone tasted the food she made the expression on their face confirmed it was amazing!

"Shira kaisa laga bhaii? "
Kiara teased him
"Aacha hai !"
The entire family was making fun of them as they are lunch and were joking around
When Yuvraj said "Ridhika agle Sunday tumhara birthday hai na toh hum soch rhe the ki reception bhi tabhi rakh de ! You can celebrate your birthday as well as your reception will be held! If you are okay with it we would plan for it further?"

The thought of her birthday made her entire body shiver from head to toe the only action she could do was she nodded Aahan noticed her being lost and shivering . He then held her bouncing leg and her hand under the table to calm her down .

****
Here's another update hope u all like it

But what do you think made Ridhika so ANXIOUS!!

Pls vote and comment your thoughts!