best day or worst day??

Jasmine: wahi toh baat toh aise kar rahi hai jaise waha se wapas hi nahi aane wali hai.......and then she realised the fact that she's not going to come again in this house after marriage........ Everyone got emotional....... everyone's eyes were moist......... A lone tear escaped from her eyes.......sana hugged jasmine tightly..........

Sana: shaadi ki khushi mai mai bhul hi gayi thi ki mai wapas iss ghar mai nahi aaungi........

Jasmine: mai bhi......sanu tu shaadi ke baad sidhe Siddharth ke ghar jayegi.........

Sana was crying and she hugged everyone.....an took blessings of masi and mausa ji.......

They all reached the hotel booked for their wedding.......... everyone went to take rest and Sid went to swimming pool....... Sid was shirtless and swimming in pool and shehnaaz can see him from her balcony..........sana saw him....and a girl was gawking at him........

Sana to herself: yeh dekho dulhe Raja ko aa gaye yaha nahane kamre ka toh bathtub inko chota pad gaya tha....shower mai toh inko maza nahi aata aree garden mai pipe hai wahi naha lete lekin nahi ise toh yahi dupkiya lagani hai woh bhi shirtless aree kapde pehen kar hi khud jate pani mai besharam Kam se kam kisika dil toh nahi dukhta.......a girl stood up and was just staring at Siddharth.........

Sana: isko dekho chudail kahi ki kaise ghur rahi hai mere Siddharth ko jaise abhi kaccha chaba jayegi.........and next moment the girl also jumped in pool and started screaming

Girl: bachao bachao....... please help.......

Sid: arey mam 3 ft pani mai koi nahi dhubta hai

Sana saw this and started laughing..........

Next day was their haldi........

Everyone got ready.......and was about to start the haldi......sana and Sid were at different places for haldi as haldi cannot be together........Sid and sana went to their places .........sana was mesmerized by the beauty and decoration......they sat on their and haldi ceremony started.....after applying haldi to Siddharth Aly brought that haldi to sana.........after giving haldi Aly went from their and send pictures of Siddharth.......then everyone did some dance and then haldi ceremony ended

Next day.......

It was their wedding day....... everyone got ready for wedding........ Siddharth came and sat in mandap.......pandit ji started chanting mantras....sana was in her room......she went in balcony looked at sky.....

Sana: maa.....papa.....dekho aa gaya aaj woh din jiska aapko barso se intazaar tha.....aaj aapki beti ki shaadi hai......aaj aapki beti kisike ghar ki bahu banne jaa rahi hai.....aaj aapki beti kisiki biwi banne jaa rahi hai.....aap apna aashirwad hamesha banaye rakhna.....aaj aap dono hote toh bohot khush hote......i miss you mom dad.....

after sometime Pandit ji called sana.......sana came down with her masi and jasmine she was looking breath taking hot and gorgeous in that wedding lehanga.......sana came and sat beside Sid.......Sid was not atall looking at her........they exchanged the garlands........then sat on their places........pandit ji started chanting mantras ........it was time for Sid to fill her hairline with vermilion......Sid picked the vermilion in his fingers.......raised his fingers upto her head and then.......

And then this threw the vermilion and got up....... everyone were shocked.......anyone don't have any idea about what's happening.......Sid removed the garland from his neck and threw it.........

Sid: mujhe yeh shaadi nahi karni hai..........saying this he went from their........

Sana was broken she was crying......how can he do that to her.......how can he break the marriage.......how can he break her heart........sana was devastated.......sana sat on the floor with thud......jasmine and her mom came to console her but the guests were talking shit about her...........

Lady 1: yeh kya??jab shaadi hi nahi karni thi toh hume yaha bulaya hi kyu??

Lady 2: wahi toh......mai bhi yahi soch rahi hu last moment par shaadi kyu tod di??

Lady 3: zaroor ladki mai koi khot hogi........

Lady 1: lya pata  iska koi affair chal raha ho??

Lady 3: yaa yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai yeh kabhi maa nahi ban sakti ho aur usko pata chal gaya ho aur usne shaadi tod di ho??

Lady 2: raam jane kya wajah hogi....hume kya........

Here sana was crying countinously jasmine and her mother was also consoling her after crying for sometime they made her stand and took her to her room.......their she cried her heart out.......jm went leaving sana and jasmine alone.......

Jasmine: bas kar Sanu kitna royegi??

Sana: usne mere saath aisa kyu kiya??kyu jasmine kyu??kya mai yeh deserve karti thi??maine uske saath kya kiya jo usne mere saath aisa kiya??nahi pasand thi mai toh bol deta na......nahi karta mujhse shaadi.........she was countinously crying.........

Jasmine hugged her.........she was also crying silently.......

Jasmine: shh....Sanu shhh.....chup hoja.......dekh idhar.......

She made sana look at her..........

Jasmine: dekh sana mai janti hu tu usse pyaar karti thi aur karti hai......bohot pyaar karti hai......mujhe bhi laga tha woh tujhse pyaar karta hai.......mai galat thi Sanu mai gakat thi.....maine nahi socha tha woh aise karega.....Sanu jo hona tha woh ho gaya na....... please ab Rona band kar.....tere rone se woh wapas toh nahi aayega na...... please ab Rona band kar.......after sometime she slept due to countinous crying.............

Next morning........ everyone left the hotel......Sid was not present........she came out of the hotel and saw that sid's uncle were standing there......sana looked down and started walking but he stopped her......

Su: beta.......I'm really sorry beta......mujhe nahi pata tha Siddharth aisa kuch karega.......mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata usne yeh sab kyu kiya.......mai kuch aur bolne ke layak toh nahi hu bas itna bol sakta I'm really sorry beta....bhabhi ji( Sid's mom) ne jo bola tha maine woh keh diya....mujhe nahi pata tha isne Aisa kyu kiya.........and he folded his hands.......sana kept her hands on his hands.....

Sana: nahi uncle....aap sorry mat boliye aapki koi galti nahi hai.....galti meri kismat ki hai.....apne toh mujhe apni beti jaisa pyaar kiya hai........sorry uncle.......mai chalti hu.....

And they went from their........they reached their home........

Jm: beta shaam ko hamare saath mandir chalegi?

Sana: nahi masi aap jao......mera mann nahi hai......

Jm: beta kab tak aise ghar mai rahegi??

Sana: nahi masi mujhe nahi aana Mera Mann nahi hai......

Jm: okk beta.......

In evening everyone got ready except sana.......all went to temple.....sana was not feeling well so she thought to take a round outside.......she went out.......after 10 mins she came home and was shocked to see the person sitting in her home............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Taddaaaa...........

That's it for today............

I hope you liked my update.........

Next update coming soon.............

Till then keep voting......keep commenting ❤️