2

You walked with Katsuki to the classroom, where everyone was talking. 

"These damn extras are too loud sometimes" he complained

"But they're still your friends aren't they?"

"No" he said, not wanting to admit that he liked their company

"You don't have to lie, its obvious"

He just looks away and you pat his head.

After a while, Aizawa enters the room, "Today we're going to be fighting, put on your hero costumes and meet me at the field"

"Hai!"

Your quirk was Pain receptors, you can control someone's pain receptors to cause or ease pain, all you have to do is think of the person or see them for it to work.

Drawbacks: None.

"I will be announcing the groups" He said as the he started announcing the names until it was your turn.

Izuku Midoriya vs (Y/n) (L/n)

'I'm against Midoriya? This will be interesting'

Katuski was up against Todoroki and Katsuki won the fight, now it was your turn.

"Start" Aizawa said.

The second he said start Midoriya started pacing towards you, but you put him in slight pain (5%).

He tried to hit you but you dodged and increased his pain (10%), it probably felt like he was getting punched over an over again at this point.

"Damn, you have high pain tolerance huh?" You said and increased it to (20%), it feels like he is being shot at this point.

He charges at you again from behind, he was pretty fast but he had slowed down, he managed to hit you a bit so you almost went out of bounds. You decided that it was time to end this because you were tired so you put it up to (50%).

Midoriya let out a grunt, "I'm surprised you can handle this, give up yet?"

He said, "SMASHH!" and tried to hit you but he was really slow so you dodged and put it up to (60%).

Midoriya was on all fours, clenching his teeth, you kicked him out of bounds and it was over.

"(Y/n) (L/n) wins"

You headed towards Midoriya, inactivating your quirk "You okay?"

"Yeah, that hurt pretty bad"

"Sorry"

"It's not your fault! Can you tell me more about your quirk later?"

"Of course, you can also message me your questions anytime if you want, I'll try to answer them the best I can"

"Thank you!" He said happily and left.

You walked towards the rest of your classmates and Mina was jumping up and down.

"Woah!! That's so cool! You defeated Midoriya so easily!"

"I guess" you say and walk over to Katsuki and sit next to him.'

"You were okay"

"Thanks Kat!"

"Whatever" he says, trying to act tough but you could see the slight blush on his cheeks.

...

Sorry it's short!

Words used: 430