"Yo wanna hang out?"

I said and impulsively hit send and It showed me he saw it right away. Man I'm embarrassed why did I go for such a basic-

*Ping Pong Ping*

He's calling me! Oh god I'm not ready to turn my camera on I'm not ready I...

I'll never be ready. Just do it.

I put my headset on turned on my mic and answered the call as quickly as I could.

"Athan! What's up?" He said with his camera turned on. Nick is 20 year old Japanese-Canadian, has shoulder length black hair with white highlights, and his skin was bronze like in tone. I am so attracted to him. Unfortunately for me even if me and Nikoli here got together we'd be very long distance. He lives in another country for Nick's Sake! "Can I see you?" he said in what I interpreted as a calming loving tone. Oh I am so backwards in the way I see the world. "Yeah just gimme a sec, it's dark in here still." I stood up and opened my windows in their entirety letting the nice cool breeze in. I then sat back down and turned on my camera.

"Hey Nick." I said and started giggling. "What's so funny?" he asked and started laughing with me. "Nothing- nothing- it's nothing. Anyways Nickoli my dear man I need you for something... important." I said trying my best not to look like a nervous wreck. "Yeah what you need?" he asked. I stared at him for a little, worriedly trying to think of how I could possibly say this. Not only do I have to tell him about the dream realm but confess to him too?

"Heeeyyy Athan? Wanna get into VR and talk about it?" It was like he read my mind. I nodded and we both turned off our cameras and got into VR together.

Despite coming from a pretty rich family the things that go to me have always been the same as everyone else, if not slightly more. I don't have a fancy headset or computer but Nickoli does. Super expensive headset, full body tracking, full face tracking and a fantastic PC. Me and him are so different though he worked hard for everything he has and I just get spoiled by my family... I shouldn't feel too bad, he's a pretty popular internet influencer (ew) I'm not even comparable to him.

I got on and we went to our favorite place, a place similar to my dreams. A nice comfy house surrounded by trees. It wasn't the same one from my dream though, they're very distinctly different. I know it can't be the same, the dream was real, it was.

We both loaded in and I waved. VR Nick is almost as hot as the real thing. I don't know how he always finds such good models I always have so much trouble finding mine. I saw him sit down and pat besides him on a bed in one of the rooms. I sat down in real life and watched my model sit down in the virtual world from the mirror that was in front of me.

I'm getting nervous now. Me and him have been friends for almost 5 years now what if I ruin everything? What if he hates me? Well if he hates you then you shouldn't be friends with him in the first place. I know but it's not that simple to just let go of someone...

I was staring far forward in front of me and he noticed. "You okay?" he put his hand on my head and pet my characters wiggly ears.

This is yet another thing you should know, I absolutely adore cows, so much so that I collect lots of cow like things from books, to bracelets and you guessed it my own VR model.

"I'm fine really I just, I have something to tell you..." I said. "I can tell. Go on, it's okay." He said looking at me. I didn't turn my head but rather glanced to the side with my eyes. I'm terrified to look at him.