Chapter 1

Word Count: 2474
Hours taken: 5
Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------

"Fumiko!" I frantically yelled, tossing my katana aside and rushing over to my friend, my legs buckling at my own weight and falling to my knees.

"Fumiko! Stay with me!" I said, clutching the body of my dying friend as she beld out in the grass. Everything fell silent, a constant ringing in my ears as the only thing that came to mind was stopping the bleeding. I yanked off my F/c haori, ripping it as I started to apply the fabric around any of the bleeding wounds. However, even that didn't seem to work.

"Y/n.." Her voice faintly spoke out, although, all of it falling on deaf ears as my eyes darted around her body, too focused on tending to her wounds. Fumiko noticed my frantic, distressed look, watching as my brain came to the realization that none of my efforts were working. This caused her to gently lift up a weak hand and place it on my anguish-filled face, caressing my cheek.

Her touch was enough to pull me out of my frantic mindset, tears welling up in the crevices of my eyes at her soft and gentle touch.

"Y/n... you need to get out of here." She said, her faint blue eyes staring into mine, noticing a tear roll down her cheek.

"No! Fumiko... I can't leave you! We are partners. Friends! I won't let you die! You can't..." My mind was going haywire! I was in complete and utter denial, my tears increasing by the minute as I watched my friend struggle for a single breath.

"It's not safe. He's here. You need to go and save yourself." Then, she pulled away her hand, taking the Kitsune fox mask she always wore and sliding it over to me.

"Take it and run

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Take it and run. I'll miss yo..." But before she could finish, her last breath was taken, and her whole body slumped, feeling the tension in her muscles release in my arms. This caused me to let out a cry of despair as my grip on Fumiko's body tightened, ugly sobs leaving me as hot tears streamed down my face.

I lifted my head to the sky to curse out at God, but everything seemed to stop the moment I saw a tall, sickly pale man staring down at me. It was like time had frozen, my e/c eyes looking into his cold and lifeless red ones. I never met this man, but the aura he gave standing before me was enough. He was none other than the demon king.

A Demonic Embrace. (Reader x Giyu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें