Fight of Siblings (48)

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/n :- I don't know, I guess it was sudden.

They sighed.

Ni-Ki :- now you okay right?

Y/n :- yes!

Jimin :- then that's good.

Y/n :- yes that's good but where was we *remember* yes proof. So Ni-Ki what are you going to show me proof.

Ni-Ki :- okay, I got proofs, Hyung do we have cctv camera in this mansion?

Yoongi :- yes.

Ni-Ki :- so let's go.

Now Soo-Hyun and Jisoo came.

Jisoo :- where to go?

Lisa :- unnie it's actually *explain everything single thing*

Jisoo :- ohhh! But y/n they all are saying the truth none of them is lying.

Soo-Hyun :- yes sweetie. They are telling the truth.

Y/n :- if it's so then, why can't I remembered it!? None of you have explaination for this! *Frustrated*

Taehyung :- I think we should get nonna check by a doctor.

Y/n :- and why so!?

Taehyung :- because nonna, this is the first time you are being this much frustrate!

Y/n :- *Shot glare* oh really I am being frustrate!?

Taehyung :- yes!

Jungkook :- guy's don't fight.

Namjoon :- yes, we should not fight now.

Rosé :- unnie, just asking. Are you doing any prank with us again?

Y/n :- no, and what do you mean by 'again'!?

Soo-Hyun :- Y/n I will tell you about this later.

Y/n :- and why so!?

Jisoo :- Because it's our college time we should go get ready.

Y/n :- fine. *About to go but stop* and Ni-ki I haven't forget about proof, make sure to prepare them at evening.

Without any more conversation, she went from there to her room.

As she get their she slammed the door closed. And went to her closet as she opened it.

There was her yesterday bag. She curiously opened it and find her clothes in it.

[Y/n; the fu*k! How the hell is this possible!? Which means Ni-Ki was right, but then why can't I remember it. Ahh that's a whole mess thing!]

She call for mrs.lee and told her, to send her college bag to her college.

As mrs.lee don't know where the location is, so she sent location of it.

It was 1 hour far. After calling.

She took out clothes and went to bathroom for bath.

She came out wearing her clothes.