Fight of Siblings (48)

Start from the beginning

Y/n :- no, jimina! All I know is after my and Ni-Ki's mission ,we both were at Devil's Mansion. And then I don't know how the fu*k I came here!?

Ni-Ki :- Nonna, after mission we were at Devil's Mansion, but later after that you told me that come to my room. And then you told me everything that Dark, Bulletproof Satan's and Dark Lord are staying at Bulletproof Satan's Mansion.

Y/n :- no Ni-Ki! I never told you that!

Ni-Ki :- yes Nonna! Yesterday you told me every single thing! Also later that we went to CVS and then we came here through Jesko Absolu.

Y/n :- no! I remember clearly that I didn't tell you and we stayed at Devil's Mansion, but I don't know how the fu*k we are here!?

Lisa :- Unnie Ni-Ki is saying the truth.

Jungkook :- yes nonna.

Y/n :- if it is then why don't I remember it!? Huh??? Care to explain anyone!? *Frustrated*

Jimin :- nonna! Calm down! Calm down!

Y/n :- okay. *Tilt neck right to left* but I want proof that how I came here.

Taehyung :- but nonna what proof do you want? We all here are telling the truth.

Y/n :- then bear, why don't I remember it. And I want proof that we came here, I don't know anything I want proof which is final.

By now the Triplet came.

Namjoon :- what proof?

Rosé :- oppa actually y/n unnie forget everything that happened last night.

Namjoon :- huh?

Rosé :- yes. *Explain everything*

Yoongi :- but nonna, they all are telling the truth.

Y/n :- so why don't I remember it!? *Frustrated* Namjoon, Jimin you know me very well right, so why don't I remember anything!?

Hoseok :- nonna slow down. Be calm.

Yoongi :- yes!

Jungkook :- nonna breath in, breath out.

Y/n :- shut up!

Jungkook :- sorrry-sorry!

Y/n :- I already have told you that I want proof! Because I don't remember anything related to last night. Ahh~ *grabs head*

Ni-Ki :- nonna!

As Ni-Ki was close to her, he grabbed her.

Maknae :- Unnie!/ Nonna!

Triplet :- nonna!

They all run to her, Ni-Ki and others take y/n to chair which was kept there for rest.

Namjoon :- nonna, are you okay!?

Jungkook :- fu*k! Are you okay?

Y/n :- yes! I am okay.

Lisa :- unnie what is happening to you?

Y/n :- *grabbing head* it's just my head paining. Ahh~

Hoseok :- I think we should call the doctor.

Ni-Ki :- yes.

Y/n :- oh wait!- my head isn't paining anymore now.

Yes, her head isn't paining anymore now. She thought it was sudden pain so she shrugged it off.

Rosé :- wait what!? How's your head not paining.