.·:*¨༺𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒: 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 ℳ𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈༻¨*:·.

Start from the beginning

After skipping some blurry and out-of-focused ones, a few candid photos of (Y/n) are shown. I look at them closely, almost forgetting that I'm even showing her these pieces of art.

I pause on one photo, a photo that had (Y/n) smoking a blunt leaning out of Jean's living room window. The flash was off, so the colored shadows amplified her figure more as it contrasted with the deep blue and red LEDs that Jean had.

The look on her face seemed focused as she looked out of the window, her body leaning over the window seal, propped on her elbows. It really was a good photo.

After I analyzed that photo, the next was also taken in a sequence, three images that show her smoking, then looking at the camera, and the last one of her smiling, the shadows bringing out her jawline and shape, her teeth illuminating from the shadows in her signature white smile.

A smile I could look at forever.

The next photo is of her close to the lens, but she's looking up past the lens, seeming as if she is looking up and smiling at the one behind the camera, which in this situation, was me.

I remember when she had spoke to me after she noticed I was using her as my muse.

"Am I your muse now, blondie?" She had said to me as she walked close to me, the camera leveled with her neck as she ignored it to look up and smile at me.

I grinned at her, "is it such a crime to capture art in its natural habitat?" I remember my confidence being so high that I wasn't taking precautions when I was speaking to her in between taking photos.

I snapped that picture before she replied to me, the very photo where she was grinning up at me, focused on me behind the camera.

"I may be art, but this isn't my natural habitat." She had said, referencing Jean's dorm.

I remember smiling as my cheeks started to cramp up a bit, but still, my face never faltered around her, not like it could anyway.

"So then take me to your natural habitat; let me see you in your rawest form." She grinned as she leaned up to whisper in my ear, pushing the camera down as she did so.

"Maybe, if you're lucky enough, Arlert." Her warm breath sent automatic chills down my spine, causing me to accidentally capture a blurry photo of the floor and our shoes, a blurry photo that held an aesthetic vibe to it.

My smile widened a bit at the memory, a memory I could recall based on these photos, a luxury to have indeed.

"Armin, some of these are really good!" Words from a songbird broke my concentration, always inviting and welcoming.

I turned to her and smiled, and I could feel my face warm at the sincere compliment.

"You think so?" I ask, already knowing she's about to express how much she likes my photography skills.

"Yeah! Like look at this one," She then presses the back button showing the candid photo of her smoking out of the window.

"See! I like how you didn't use the flash, using the given light to ensure the vibe and aesthetic of the setting; it's impeccable!"

Bringing my left hand to my ear to scratch it awkwardly, I accept her compliment with a meaningful 'Thank you.' Seeing her eyes light up at the following photos.

"You're really good at capturing good moments. Do you have more of these?" She asked me. She seemed so eager to see more.

I have hundreds more; of course, I do. How many of those could I show you, though? Perhaps thirty, fifty if you're lucky. I might lead them to you one day, one day when you're comfortable enough to tell me your past, comfortable enough to be mine. Perhaps I'll show you the photos of you I've taken over the years, images that kept me going until we were this close. Maybe then I'll tell you how long I've really loved you for.