Pillow Talk

******INTENSE SMUT WARNING**********

SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT

----------------------

"I like you back, Vada. I like you back so very much", Mia says with a grin as I pull her back into our kiss.

Our lips battle for dominance as my tongue explores every intimate detail of her mouth. She holds my cheek with one hand while her other hand grabs the back of my neck, and my arms are wrapped around her waist. I can't get enough of her taste. I will never get tired of this, it's a high unlike any that I've ever experienced before and I've become addicted after my first use. 

I've never really made out with anyone before that I actually like, (other than that one time, which happened to be with Mia), so I don't really know what I'm doing. I decide to try something, I take her bottom lip in between my teeth and bite down ever so slightly and pull it back. This elicits a slight moan out of Mia's mouth, and she leans her head back exposing her neck to me. 

I take this as my cue to move from her mouth to the delicate skin of her neck. It still smells like perfume. I cover her skin with tattoos of passion while she softly hums in pleasure.

"Keep doing that." She says as she rakes her fingers through my hair. I snake my arm around her waist and gently lay her down on the bed and rest half way on top of her. I make my way up her jaw and softly nibble on her earlobe, causing her to moan even louder and grab my face, bringing me back to a heated kiss. 

My hands start to become antsy, I need to touch her. I move fully on top of her as I place one hand above her head to hold me up and the other one falls to her stomach. Her shirt has ridden up slightly and my pinky finger brushes against the skin by her belly button, sending electricity coursing through my veins. 

I tap on her ribs like a keyboard because I'm too nervous to venture to the area that I really want. I slowly glide my hand down to the bottom of her shirt, moving the fabric between my fingers. Mia understands the gesture, so she sits up and takes off her shirt, leaving her in a lace bra. Thank God we left the lamp on. I take a moment to stare at her perfectly toned stomach and boobs. While they're mostly covered with fabric, I have a great imagination. 

"Are you sure this is okay?" I ask Mia.

"Yes, Vada." Mia responds as she lays her head back onto the pillow, dragging my lips along with her. "Now it's your turn" Mia says, tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

"That's not fair. I'm not wearing a bra." I say shamefully. 

"Then I guess you'll just have to take mine off" Mia says with a seductive grin. I can already feel liquid begin to pool in my shorts.

I slowly lift my shirt off and toss it across the room. Mia stares for a while, "you're so beautiful", as she reaches a hand out to touch my exposed chest. 

When her hand almost reaches my tits, I get another idea. I grab her wrist and pin it down to the bed, and I wrap my arm underneath her waist and flip her onto her stomach. She lets out a gasp, "Vada, what was that?" 

"You said I have to take this off of you" I say in return while fiddling with her bra. I lean down and grab the clasp with my teeth and I twist my mouth to release it. The bra falls to the bed and I flip her back over; now it's my turn to stare. 

"God, you're so fucking sexy" Mia says to me. We lock eyes and I'm greeted with the same beautiful eyes I've been looking at since I've known her -- except now there's something different. Instead of the sweet, innocent eyes I've been looking into all this time, her eyes are full of something entirely different.