Chapter 4: Job Start.

Start from the beginning

Issei:"Hello?"

On the other side of the line it's possible to hear a engine sound and a car being driven util a girl spoke.

Nico:"Hey jackass! Never heard about three ring rule?! This time you are the one who will call me."

Issei:"What do yo-"

Suddenly a RV appeared jumping out of a cliff. It hit the ground full force doing a 90° and hitting Issei with its back throwing him into a building, Asia and Rias got scared and the two went to rescue the boy healing his bruises.

The two girls had only one thought in mind...

Asia/Rias:*How did hell/fuck she got here so fast?!*

Meanwhile Issei was drooling in pain.

Nico:"Oi! Here I made an upgrade in the free time I had."

Nico threw a Devil Breaker similar to the one Issei had.

Nico:"Stick it to a enemy and if will explode."

Issei got up and grabbed the Breaker with a annoyed look.

Issei:"After this is done you're good has dead!"

Nico:"Whatever Deadmeat."

The group walked off and got onto the rooftop of a church. Asia was looking excited cause this was supposed to open a few days earlier but was delayed cause of the demons attack and destruction.

Issei:"Asia, it's just a church, there is not special on it nor in the inside-"

Issei was cut off by a ambulance being throw at him, while Rias and Asia threw herselfs into the ground evading the Ambulance. The ambulance keep bouncing into the floor till finally hitting the end of the rooftop and Issei kicked the door open and vomited on the ground.

Issei:"Worst Ride...Ever, who was the funny gu-"

Suddenly a giant demon landed on the rooftop with a giant mouth in the place of the belly with sharp teeths.

???:"I thought I killed all the Humans and Devil's in this area...which means more sacrifices for me!"

Issei ran towards the two girls, the three of them getting ready to fight.

Rias:"Who are you demon that dares to challenge the Gremory household?!"

???:"I'm the future and the rightful king of Demon's! Not that faker, I am the Allmighty Goliath!"