Chapter 1: The Lord Y/N.

" " talking.
Urizen(Y/N) talking or yelling.
* * thinking.
Y/N: Your name.
F/N: Fake name.
A/N: Author Note.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Opening:

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Previously in The King Of Devils:

Y/N pulls out Yamato and looks at the reflection of the blade seeing his crumbling and destroyed body.

...

Soon the human part that was a woman fell naked in the ground seeing her original body fall to the ground keeling and transforming into a true Demon.

...

"You want someone with true power....that shows dominance...Xenovia..."

...

Something in me tells me I'm gonna enjoy it...more than I should...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
A few weeks ago. . .
May 05 AM: 12:20.
Rias pov:

Xenovia has been missing for 4 days ever since the incident with Issei, Koneko keeps blaming herself for not stopping the supposed "stray". Older brother Sirzech came by to check after I called him, he sent people to search after the mysterious man.

Issei has been seeming down these days after kokabiel fight, it breaks my heart seeing him like this, but of course he didn't stop spying on the girls, makes me a little jealous but what can I do, meanwhile Asia has been down knowing God is dead and been quiet all this time not trying to talk about it.

We were in the infirmary with issei, of course he was shirtless to examine his missing arm to see properly if any muscle veins were removed, changing the topic I decided to talk with issei privately about the man who killed Draig.

Rias:"Issei did you had any enemies you know of?"

Issei:"Only the kendo club I guess...but no boys allowed, he seemed to be in school."

I was about to respond util a girl came in, she had purple hair with a busty chest, her hair had a pony tail and her eyes violet.

???:"Ara Ara Issei-Kun~ already shirtless, don't be so sad, I bet even with only one arm you're still good in bed~"

Rias:"Akeno, now it's not the time for that and you know it..."

The Hybrid Fallen Angel.
---------------------------------------
Akeno Himejima

Akeno:"Sorry, I couldn't resist~ don't worry Issei, when we find him we will take Draig back, but I will want a reward~"

Issei just blushed and nodded his head like crazy and I just pouted.