Boggarts

Luka's POV
I sat up it was around 5 am in the morning Draco was still in my bed fast asleep . I went to the bathroom to take a shower I turned on the water and stepped inside .
I felt emotionally drained I basically cried in front of Draco . 
I washed myself and changed into my uniform when I went back into the dorm Draco was playing around with my cat stuffed animal " Dray what are you doing ?" I asked .

" nothing nothing " he then stood up and hugged me " I hope you feel better soon Love " I smiled " thanks to you Draco " he smiled and headed to his dorm .
I went to class  I sat down next to Izzy and their was a wardrobe . " intriguing yes would anyone like to take a guess of what it is " Professor Lupin said " that's a Boggart , that is " Seamus said " very good Mr. Finnegan can anyone tell us what it looks like " Lupin said " nobody knows " Granger said " when did she get here ?" Weasley said " Boggarts are shape shifters they take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most , that's what makes it " lupin cuts granger off " terrifying yes Luckily a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart . let's practice without our wands please Ridikulous " Lupin said " Ridikulous " the class said.
" this class is ridiculous " Draco said I just grinned " Good , so much for the easy part you see for the enchantment alone isn't enough . What finishes a boggart is laughter you need to force it to find a shape you find amusing Neville come up here " " this is going to be good " Izzy whispered I smirked Longbottom steps forward " what would you say frightens you the most " Lupin asked him " Professor... Snaff " Longbottom said " didn't catch that what ?" " Professor Snape " the class chuckled " hmm yes you live with your grandmother " Lupin said " yes but I don't want to have my boggart turn into her " Longbottom said " it won't I just want for you to picture her clothes " he asked " she wears a red hand bag" Longbottom mumbled " that's fine we don't need to hear it ,if you see it we will " Professor Lupins opens the wardrobe.
It turns into Professor Snape " think Neville think " Lupin said " Ridikulous " he shouts as it turns into a clown " Ron forward " he yells we all get into a line I'm in front of draco and he keeps on hanging onto me " Draco what are you doing " I hissed  he then kissed my neck . I blush and move forward Suddenly it's Potters turn and it turns into a dementor he raises his wand but he freezes " Ridiculous " Lupin shouts we all sit down " well done that's enough excitement for the day " I let out a big sigh . " Luka can I speak with you " Theodore said I nod and we step to an empty classroom " is everything alright Theo ?" " I want to take you out on a date tomorrow for the hogsmede trip will you come " he asked .
I frowned " I'm Sorry Theodore I don't like you like that I see you as a friend " he frowned " oh okay " he said as he walked out I felt kinda bad suddenly Draco walked in " Luka what happened " he asked " Theo just asked me out " Draco's eyes widened " what did you say ?" He asked.
" I said no " Draco smirked a little " what's that about Malfoy " I said " nothing "  he said I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to the common room " in the morning I changed into some sweatpants and a Slytherin shirt and my winter jacket  and we headed downstairs for the trip " remember these visits to hogsmede are a privilege your behavior reflects poorly it shall not extend again " Professor Mcgongall said   My friends and I got into a carriage I was reading a magazine and that's when Blaise took it from me but before I could speak " that's theirs they're reading it " Draco snapped as he handed back to me " relax Malfoy it's all good fun" Draco just glared at him " then don't touch anything that is there's " Draco hissed .
We got to hogsmede " where you wanna go Luka ?" Izzy asked " I want to go to the tea shop " I said Draco grabbed my hand " I'll go too " he said we walked to the tea shop " do you like drinking tea Draco ?" I asked " Yeah some not all " he said
Izzy's POV
" at this point either one of them should just tell the other that they love each other " I said " it's very obvious too " Blaise said " I know right " Angel said .
Luka's POV
we ordered our tea and Draco was looking at me " is something wrong Draco?" I asked " no I'm just lost in thought " I nod and our tea comes , "so what kind did you get " he asked " I got a Camille " I said " I got Dragons- Breath" he said " what's that" " it's a berry mixture " he said I nodded we finished our tea and head to honey dukes with the rest of our friends . That's when we all saw Weasley and Granger  .
" there probably on a date " Izzy laughed " no we aren't!! " Granger yelled " jeez Granger no need to yell " I hiss " I didn't speak to you freak" suddenly Draco raised his wand up " watch your mouth Mudblood " Draco spat out as he grabbed my arm I growled at Granger .  " you need your boyfriend to protect you " she laughed " I rolled my eyes " at least I have one " I laughed as I looked up at Draco his eyes met mine . " what?" He asked I walked off
Draco's POV
" you need your boyfriend to protect you" Granger said I was trying to pull Luka out of their " At least I have one !" They said . They looked up at me and blushed  we got up " Luka what was that about?" I asked " I dunno I just said what I said " they said " just tell Luka your true feelings " Blaise whispered into my ear " Luka.. can we speak ? " I asked they slowly nodded I pulled us over to the side " I.. really like you .. and .. so what are we " I asked " I Like you too Draco I guess we can be together if you want " they said I smiled " really wait really" I said they smiled and nod . I hugged them and picked them up " thank you"
Luka's POV
I guess I'm now dating my best friend Draco Malfoy?. We went back to Hogwarts I felt even more nervous now that I'm a partly dating him . But he was holding my hand

We went to the great hall and Angel and Izzy were smirking " what?" I asked " you guys finally did it " Angel said " why is Crabbe passing money" " we were betting on who would tell the each other your feelings that you have " he said  I was smiling

I was smiling . We ate dinner and headed back to our dorms