𓆩ᥫ 𝟐᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈"He's late

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"He's late..." Naruto spoke through his teeth. Umeko sighed, all the other groups had already been picked up by their squad leaders. Their leader just so happened to be late, Umeko hoped that this meant they were laid back, someone who wouldnt mind her dozing off every now and then...

Naruto looked out the door and turned his head to each side of the hallway. But there wasn't A ninja in sight. "Naruto! Just sit down." Sakura reprimanded him. "I don't want to! How come our teacher is the only one that's late!?" Naruto scoffed. "Maybe he just had some important stuff to take care of." Umeko suggested. "Yeah maybe he just-" Before Sakura could finish she stopped herself to look up at Naruto's ridiculous actions. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Sakura asked in A panic.

Umeko looked over and was shocked to see Naruto had gotten A chair and was propping A dusty chalkboard eraser into the door. "Naruto!" Sakura called. "That's what he gets for coming late!" Naruto giggled mischievously. Umeko sighed and looked out the window, hoping to find something that could tune out the chaos of her squad members.

"You're asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that." Sakura scolded. "Our teachers A jonin, an elite ninja you think he'd fall for such A weak booby trap?" Sasuke scoffed. Umeko shrugged. "I don't know, what if he has like- really bad depth perception or something?" Umeko theorized, her voice quiet and meek.

"Umeko you're not helping!" Sakura angrily shouted. Suddenly A hand began to push the door open, the four of them looked on in suspense as the jonin began to walk through. And just as Naruto planned, the eraser fell straight onto his head. Umekos eyes widened behind the blindfold. 'Well damn...' she thought.

A small beat of silence ran through the classroom before Naruto burst into laughter. "I got him!He totally fell for it!" Naruto laughed. "Im sorry sensei! I told him not to do it but he didnt listen i'd never do anything like that!" Sakura insisted. Both Umeko and Sasuke looked on in relative disinterest as the man placed the eraser back on the banister.

However Umeko suddenly noticed something about him. His grayish hair, his face mask, and his headband slung over one eye. Her mouth widened as she looked on at him. Did her father have some sort of freaky reverse version of him? I mean of course there were some differences but it genuinely looked like A freaky funhouse mirror version of her father.

"Hmm how can I put this... My first impression of this group... You Are A bunch of idiots." The man observed. 'Yeah that's fair' Umeko shrugged looking at her group's disheartened faces.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

"Alright, why don't you introduce yourself one at A time." The man instructed. They had moved onto the roof of the academy, sitting on A set of stairs as their Jonin sat on A railing in front of them. "Introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked. "Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, things like that." He explained his voice was so monotone that he might as well be A brass player.