The Saiyan and Spirit

Start from the beginning

As Goku and Shenron soared into the sky, Goku waved a final farewell. "Goodbye, everyone!"

Vegeta smirked as he watched his rival leave for good. "Goodbye, my friend."

------------------------------------------------------

As Goku and Shenron soared through the clouds, weariness washed over the Saiyan. He rested his head on the dragon's back, remarking, "I don't think I've ever felt this tired before."

With the Dragon balls now inaccessible to Earth, a new destination awaited. And what better recipient than Goku himself? Each orb gradually dissipated, merging with Goku. The Saiyan became the guardian of the Dragon balls.

Curious, Goku asked, "So, where are we heading?"

"There are numerous universes out there, each with its own Earth," Shenron explained. "While your Earth had you and the others to protect it, the same cannot be said for the others. That is why I am entrusting you, the guardian of the Dragon balls, to safeguard another Earth as well."

"Guardian of another Earth?" Goku repeated, a glimmer of excitement in his eyes. "That actually sounds fun. I think I'll enjoy it."

"I have an additional reward to offer, a token of appreciation for your noble deeds," Shenron interjected. "I will reincarnate you. And if you so choose, you can live a normal life. But always remember to protect the Earth and the Dragon balls."

Goku sought clarification, asking, "Will I still be a Saiyan? Or will I become human like everyone else?"

"It's your choice." Shenron replied. "You can either be a Human or Saiyan. Either way, you will still be the guardian."

"I'll take you up on that."

------------------------------------------------------

Sixteen years later.

April 10th, Monday.

Son Goku, now known as Itsuka Goku, stood up from his bed, early in the morning to do one thing. It was something he loved doing. Something he did every day. Something that if he didn't do, he wouldn't be able to go through with his day.

He opened the door of his room and slowly crept down the hall to a room with a sign that had the name 'Kotori' written on it.

He grabbed the door handle, and slowly opened it.

He was greeted by the 9 x 12 ft room, which was filled with pink dressers, a bed, and a crowd of fancy accessories and dolls that were placed everywhere.

It was a very girly room.

And in that room, a girl who was fast asleep was in that bed.

Goku slowly tip-toed up to the sleeping girl with a mischievous grin on his face.

The closer he got, the easier it was to see her characteristics.

She appeared to be around 13. She also had cascading, long, light red hair.

Then, when Goku was mere inches away from her face, he opened his lips.

"Psst, Kotori... Get up..."

No response.

Goku stood up straight, and breathing in as much as he could, he let out his voice.

"Kooootooorii!! It's time to get up!!!"

"UWWAAAA!!"

The girl named Kotori cried out as her acorn-like eyes darted open.

"Wha—!? Huh—!?"