The Lovers

Uzi/
"And I..." I was interrupted by a kiss!? It was N! He kissed me!? He pulled his lips away from mine and I was really shocked. "I-"

N/
"I love you too Uzi" Uzi looked at me confused.

Uzi/
... I started to blush really hard. "You really do!?"

N/
"Yes" "And I have already talked to V she likes someone else" I looked right into Uzi's beautiful eyes. "I love you so much Uzi I just didn't know how to express it!..."

Uzi/
"It's okay now" "But maybe could we stay by the pod and cuddle?"

N/
"Of course my love" Uzi looked up at me with love in her eyes.

Uzi/
"Your so silly my love!" N giggled. And we both scooted close to eachother and cuddled.

*By the doorway of the spire*

V/
"Ew"

Lizzy/
"Shut up there cute together"

V/
"Ugh" "Your no fun, but looking at them who do you like Lizzy?"

Lizzy/
"I-i uh-"

V/
"Why are you stuttering?" I looked at Lizzy's face, she was blushing? Could she like me back?...

Lizzy/
"Heh heh..."

V/
"Well!?"

Lizzy/
"You!!!" I ran away as fast as I could out of the spire. I was running into the forest until everything went black...

V/
I stood there shocked that she liked me back... I don't know if I should go run after her... I need to... So I went out running the way that she did and followed her tracks. But then they disappeared!? Where could she have gone!? "Lizzy!" I walked around yelling her name. "Lizzy!!" "LIZZY!!!" she's gone...

Btw y'all sorry I have not posted in a while I have school things I had to do for a few days. But I also may or may not have lied?... I'm won't do any ✨Smut✨ But I will do kissing and all of that kid of stuff.