It's fine?

2

"What the fuck did you?" he was basically shouting sounding like a whiny kid in Charles' office, "look I'm sorry I thought I heard something else" Charles said that in such a calm way that it actually made him angrier , he was done with Charles but he was also done with being in the land of the awake even more he doesn't need the same amount of sleep as your average human,but his brain was very tired of hearing bullshit so he said a simple "whatevs goodnight" and went to fuck off to his bed as soon as he laid down he realised what he would have to deal with tommorrow, his father who didnt know was his father though he was a father and he had zero idea what to do...

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

When he woke he had no clue what to do he was immediately met with a very supportive? Erik, he wasn't sure honestly and he didn't have the balls to actually tell him the truth, so he went once again to the team for help (horrible idea btw)

They were now sitting in a circle looking at eachother very awkwardly, "Soooo who fucked it up?" Ororo questioned first, Everyone looked at Hank and the poor dude looked like he would explode anytime soon, finally he cracked "Look know I know blame it on the science guy! But in my defense Raven should have been clearer when she was passing the message" That was brave especially because she was standing right next to him looking like she was about to commit atrocities I cannot mention, "So your suggesting that I'm the one caused this?" Raven replied unimpressed, but before any fight started going down Jean chirped in "So wait does anyone have a good plan to fix this or not? "... Everyone went quiet for a second before scott cleared his throat and each one looked at him expectantly "I have a bad one?"

They were all doomed.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Now the point of this plan was something the he didn't want to do, actually have to talk to his dad (surprising I know) , so instead his father was going to talk to him all they needed to do was point him in the right direction, thus a new plan was created one that was amazing,unbreakable, indestructible, bulletproof ,Peter proof AND Hank proof (hopefully).

The first stop out of only 3 or so steps, was just to mention Peter in some conversations in discrete ways , (yes scott did watch the Brooklyn 99 episode Halloween || before coming up with this plan) which would in turn make him turn his attention to Peter and hopefully talk to him, Peter has been ignoring father dearest for a couple days now since the "incident" so hopefully that plus the help the team was giving Erik would formulate his own little plan to talk to his son which would make their lives a lot easier since barely a couple days have gone by and Peter is still very anxious.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

The day the plan "happened" no one was aware but Peter who was suddenly brought out of his 3000 thoughts when someone knocked at his door,at first he thought it was kurt or ororo or jean hell maybe even scott, what he didn't expect was his father (aka the very scary terrorist/mutant supremacist magneto) "hey da- man! Hey man how are you? What are you doing here?" To say Peter wasn't nervous was like saying Pink floyd sucked! An absolute lie "Hello peter may I come in?" Erik said that in such a calm tone it almost made Peter more afraid "Uh yeah yes yeah sure" he finally opened the door all the way and welcomed the man in, as Peter sat down he looked up at the man expectantly. "So? What are you doing here" that was the most awkward thing he ever said in his life "I have to talk to you about something quite important" He responded, aw shit he was dead, this was it Peter was going to throw himself out of a window.

"Look, I know I've ignored you for what? The past couple days, but look I have a good reason I really do!" He wasn't gonna lie that sounded way more defensive than it was supposed to but he was angry and anxious and confused and all the emotions of the wheel right now, "Then would you mind telling me that reason? I've been rather concerned about your well being, and I don't usually do this but I would like to help" he wasn't sure if Erik sounded angry as much as he sounded frustrated which Peter was slightly surprised about, "I- " he had to do it, here and now no take backs "I'm your son." and the world stopped and it stopped because he wanted it to stop even for the tiniest bit but the smallest time means everything to him, he wondered if he should just run because at the end of the day that's what he's been doing even before his speed, maybe he should've already done so but now isn't the time to run because it wouldn't make it better, it wouldn't change anything.

"I'm sorry" he should've been the one saying that yet he wasn't "what?" Peter was confused he didn't understand why his father was the one saying it, he knows his father did a lot of wrong not only to him but to the literal world yet he didn't see the need for an apology because he had no idea, " It's okay really you had no clue, I don't blame you" silence filled the room before Erik spoke up again "please" there was a pause, "Peter please don't forgive my actions"' it sounded like a plead, it probably was "I'm not ready to be your father" he was breaking "but I want to try, I really do, I'm very proud to be your father but I'm not sure you would want to have me as a dad" he inhaled and exhaled slowly more than usual for him, he was crying he didn't want to sound like a child but he felt like one right now "I locked myself in my room for about a week" he finally responded "when I found out you were my dad I mean, I wasn't mad, I just wanted a dad I just want you to be there,please don't leave..." and he was sobbin,and they hugged, and it wasn't awkward or weird it was right "never again".

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

After that emotional moment things went surprisingly well they actually communicated whatever that means they were finally having a healthy father-son relationship, and the team were basically more happy than he was which was questionable, but now he didn't need to act awkward or worry day and night about telling his dad, everything was finally settled.